Warframe 306 members · 33 stories
Comments ( 11 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 11

I'm not doing Maroo's bazar anymore! Usually you sell prime junk for platinum to get slots in the game, or at least I thought, but it turns out I have been cheated and lied to! Everything about platinum for prime parts is a big fat lie! I was selling the bursting prime for plat and I have all prime parts, but after everybody not getting my prime junk and with people lieing on the internet about prime parts, I will never get platinum from prime parts again! The only thing to get platinum is to spend money!

Look the story and weapons, and characters are pretty good, but the drafting system is not good, it is terrible!

The reason why I'm not going to get platinum from Maroo's bazar is either

A :people are just like me and can't get anny platinum:

B :are greedy asshole scammers who sell for a higher price!:

Or C :refuses to get the prime junk! Like the burston prime I was selling!:

This is why you will never get platinum in Maroo's bazar! I fucking hate it with a burning passion.

I would not recommend the trading system in this game! Getting platinum is impossible no matter what I do! And I Don't know how to get riven mods! And before you say that I should sell the prime junk in the forums, I'm willing to bet that it will be the exact same bullshit as the game!

And trade chat doesn't work because even if I sell prime junk there is no private chat that will say "hey I will but this" and just give me the plat I needed. And you know what it feels like a pay to win game! And what I have is a PlayStation 4 version of warframe! I mean if someone will buy my burston prime and give me the plat I needed that will be great but nope, wrather I sell cheap or not, nobody will buy by stud and get the plat I needed.

They lied, the players in warframe I meet or seen on youtube lied!

I just wish that anybody playing the game is generous, and knock this greedy shit out. It pisses me of that no one is buying the my prime shit to give me the plat I needed!

Maroo’s Bazaar? Who trades there?

Trading Channel Only, my dude.

Just today, I pawend off 9 Ayatan Anasa (Sortie Only, over 30K Endo) for 40 Platinum.

What are trading channels?

There are a series of chats dedicated to certain areas. Squad, Clan, Alliance, Regional, Recruiting, and Trading chats.
So instead of going to Maroo's Bazaar and reaching a group of 1 to maybe 35 people at any given time, you can reach out to thousands of people to sell your items. In the trading chat you can sell your, prime parts/set, mods, ayatans, etc. to anyone watching the chat.

Now as far as the prime item market goes, it's really dictated by how desirable it is. Now there's your price and there's warframes market price. I making an assumption here, but you might be trying to sell that Burston for higher than what it's worth. And as of right now, the entire set is worth about ten plat. Unfortunatly, just because you have a prime weapon/warframe, doesn't always mean it's highly valuable. You kinda need some prior history on the object, like stats, release date, current availability.

The game does have the ability for private chat, click on a persons name and hit talk to avoid community chats.

As for rivens, you get them by completing Sortie's. They are part of that reward pool. Then you also need Kuva in order to reroll them. So if you haven't completed The War Within, you might want to make that a priority. Understanding how the market works is a good start. The link below is a good place to learn prices for prime items, ayatans, mods, etc. (No unveiled rivens)
https://warframe.market/

There's kind of a learning curve to mastering the market.

I can't help you directly in game since I lack a PS4, but I can answer any questions you have and give you advice when need be. Feel free to ask.

No not really I'm not trying to be a scammer I was trying to make it as cheap as possible, I'm not a scamming type of player. I just use this site to tell what the price is

Here is the link
https://nexus-stats.com

I have done resurch and yes the full set costs 20p
I have all parts but I am at mastery rank rank 9 so i can't build it.

Yeah, I feel ya. I come from a singleplayer background, so player markets just feel so arbitrary to me.

Mastery Rank is an easy fix. Or, as Burston Prime is apparently one of the easier Prime weapons to farm atm, you could trade the set in for Ducats at a Relay.

Hence why I made an assumption based on a guess. I highly doubt you are trying to screw people. But I should also point out that the demand is at 17%.

That site is good, but it appears to just make an auto adjustment on price. Even going to the nexushub via their link, the cost is at 12 plat.

My advice is what you pay for it, but your best bet is to try and negotiate to a common middle ground or lower your price.

The unfortunate reality of the fact is that finding a player that you can get to pay that price is kinda slim.

Dragoncflutter
Have you ever sold prime junk for plat before? And have you been in my shoes?

I’ve tried. It’s a pain.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 11