Marvel/DC Universes 228 members · 299 stories
Comments ( 12 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 12
cornholio4
Group Contributor

What so you think?

VampDash
Group Contributor

Honestly. Spidey could do worse then a literal princess.

cornholio4
Group Contributor

so you like the idea

cornholio4
Group Contributor

so you like the idea

Oddly enough, I COULD see the potential in this. Of course, two possible ideas of how this could happen (both of them alternate universe):

1. Aladdin gets bitten by a magically enhanced spider and gains the sort of powers you would expect from a Spider-Man Expy. Things kind of snowball from there (including Jafar gaining increased physical abilities and intelligence as well as a powerful sonic laugh and pyrokinesis from a magic potion and adopting the "super-villain" alter-ego of the Crimson Demon so he can do his own dirty work without risking his position in the palace prematurely).

2. Spider-Man gets sent back in time more than a thousand years as a result of Thanos's use of the Infinity Gauntlet, meeting Jasmine before Aladdin does. Things snowball from there.

cornholio4
Group Contributor

Any help and ideas on your second idea please

The idea reminds me of those shipping music videos on Youtube where you ship two franchises together in creative ways.

As for the idea, could work. I imagine if Aladdin was a Spider-man of his universe, webbing around of Agrabah to crime fighting stuff. ( He is quite OP if he does crime. )
And Jasmine to be this universe's Mary Jane.

cornholio4
Group Contributor

Sorry but I want to make it clear that I am still thinking of peter still as spider-man either he comes to agrabah or jasmine in New York

Alright then~ Is Peter gonna replace Aladdin, or is he gonna be still relevant for the story? ( Not causing a love triangle situation, which Aladdin turn into evil and use Genie to destroy Spider-man to get Jasmine for himself. )

cornholio4
Group Contributor

Any ideas you have for either option is fine please

It took me a while to think about this, but I HAVE thought of something.

Thanos's snap didn't KILL Peter - it merely sent him into another dimension AND more than 1000 years in the past to a city known as Agrabah (specifically three years before the start of the first animated Aladdin movie). Peter checks out the palace looking for clues on where he ended up and meets Jasmine by sheer chance. One thing leads to another and Peter ends up joining the guards (with Razoul showing a mix of being impressed by the rookie's abilities and being annoyed by the rookie proving to be so much more competent than most of the more experienced guard. Within a year, Peter ends up becoming assigned the position of Jasmine's personal bodyguard. Plus, Jafar ends up getting exposed a couple of years sooner than in canon and only escaped with his life because he had a potion that augmented his strength and speed and was smart enough to set up a diversion to distract Peter.

Thus, instead of a corrupt royal advisor, Jafar is a more basic criminal mastermind with a few potions and magic trinkets (in other words, a lot like the Kingpin, but MUCH thinner and without the Villain With Good Publicity deal).

And when the Sultan alters the rules so that Jasmine can marry whoever she wants to, well, you can guess the rest (though it takes Peter and Jasmine a few years to go from engaged to married).

And it's Spider-Man who takes on the likes of Mechanikles, Mirage, Mozenrath and the assorted one-or-two shot villains from the Aladdin TV Series instead of Aladdin

As for Aladdin, well, he's still got somebody - namely Sadira from the Aladdin TV series (since Sadira had no competition from Jasmine in this altered continuity, she had Aladdin all to herself and the two became a fully committed couple) and he still takes on Abis Mal and his gang a lot and matches wits with Jafar ALMOST as often as Spider-Man does (just to give Al a few Hero of Another Story moments).

As for the in-between stuff, well, I'll let YOU think of that.

cornholio4
Group Contributor
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 12