Apple Scratch Verse 275 members · 19 stories
Comments ( 16 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 16
Mariacheat-Brony
Group Admin

Okay, so as you know, there are the three official "Races" of Equestria: Jupitarians (Since I already decided that Gilda was a jupitarian, All griffins are and their empire is just a full Jupitarian nation with different tradition than Equestria,) Titanians, Eponians.

then there are the WIndigos in the Arctic North... (see Apple Scratch toward the world, chapter two.)

And, I decided to not have a different Race for the Changelings... I view it as a military, spying order that was based on the Animal known as Changeling (Sort of like the black beast Naetiri rides in the end of Avatar, only more insect like). (I should make a post or side story for the Changeling order....:applejackunsure:

... And what for the rest?

Any suggestion?
Any nations you think would be cool to add to the world of Apple Scratch?
fire away, and merry XMAS!!!

Maybe a secret nation behind the Everfree Forest? (Maybe for the diamond dogs? Imagine the adventure the sisters will go through from that, like a Daring Do adventure.) *shrugs shoulders* I don't know. :ajsleepy:

As for the changeling side story thing. That would be interesting to read. :raritywink:

2449687 Well, I use a sapient race of foxes called Inari in one of my stories which my brother told me about though I'm not sure where he got the idea himself. He didn't tell me much about them, though he seems to think they're kind of Japanese in nature and I kinda just went with it.

a race of god like beings

and then there's the bat ponies :pinkiecrazy:
Noctians! :pinkiehappy:

How different are the Threstals (AKA bat ponies) in you verse? Cause there's one, and how are you doing dragons again? Caused I don't remember seeing Spike in your stories.

Just out of curiosity, where does Iron Will fall under? Eponian?

Mariacheat-Brony
Group Admin

He's an Eponian. I see Minotaurs as a wild animal species of the Everfree...(the largest sort, the Gorghons, being one of the dominant species of the forest)

I already gave you my suggestion for bat ponies. Or noctus as I called Them

What about the crystal ponies? They are a special race aren't they? With them being all shiny and stuff.

What about the crystal ponies? They are a special race aren't they? With them being all shiny and stuff.

What about the dragons? Spike's human-shaped, what if Dragons are kind of like Epoinians and are really extreme about it? Like super strong with scaly wings and the ability to make/breath fire? And taller than most of the other 'humanoids'. This way Spike could be getting bigger, but he's still a runt.

gwg

Would the crystal ponies be just eponians or something special?
You could probably do something with that...
And what of Discord?

PLUTONIANS(bat ponies) of PLUTO THE SHADOW COLT, LORD OF DARKNESS, MASTER OF FEAR, & ruler inner darkness. i believe that the plutonians would be much like faustborns in the sense that they have wings like jupitarians
as well as magic abillities not unlike that of a titanian. infact there are some acounts of some titanians using plutonian magic or dark magic as they call it. plutonians are quite rare as in the older days they where thought to be demons and where hunted to near extinction, but a small tribe remains hidden deep in the everfree forest.:ajsleepy::applecry::fluttercry::raritycry::raritydespair::fluttershbad:
plus most of the surviving plutonians where female and polygamy is quiet common for them as they believe it increases there chance of repopulation, also the female ones are always hot

yeah the female are alot like succubi

Mariacheat-Brony
Group Admin

Just because of Flutterbat, those might be added at some points. ;)

thank you get a cookie & another flutterbat

yeah flutterbat

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 16