Apple Scratch Verse 275 members · 19 stories
Comments ( 28 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 28
Mariacheat-Brony
Group Admin

Jupitarian can fly thanks to their multi-shaped wings, they can control the elements composing the weather, shaping them to the form they want.... From the delicate summer Breezes to the fierce Hurricanes.

Titanians are the masters of the mind power. Their magic auras can create almost anything their mind has envisioned from music strings to a nearly unbreakable wall.... letting their Imagination bend the world around them.

Eponians are the most down to earth and instinctive kind in Equestria. Wild as the forests and Strong as the oldest trees, they're the closest to Nature.... The closest to an undying force that can't be stopped.

Somehow, it's relevant a bit Edit: now more relevant thanks to Kapuchu!

As he said, that's for you to decide:pinkiecrazy:!

Pfft. Amateur!

Mariacheat-Brony
Group Admin

Indeed, thanks!:twilightsmile:

Hehe :pinkiesmile:

As for what I'd pick...

Jupitarian. Swiftness and one of nature's most powerful forces at your fingertips: The weather. Guess which element :rainbowkiss:

Mariacheat-Brony
Group Admin

Hmmmmm, I hesitate between Lightning and Cold manipulation (ice and snow):twilightsmile:

I would be a Titanian that controlled a type of illusion magic that was similar to trixie's but more related towards Twilight's or Vinyl's in the power and magic reserves. So in a way... a pony discord, but less chaos.

Hmm good question. Well . . . man, that's hard to choose. It's like choosing which starter Pokémon to choose when in reality they can range from easy, medium, and hard.:derpyderp2:
I think I would probably be a Titainian. I like the idea of forming things with magic and also I can carry many things at once with a little levitation magic.

If I could just change bodies with Crystal, then I'd be all set xP

Mariacheat-Brony
Group Admin

Tsk t....... ........ I was about to call you perv.... than I realized how cool that would be:pinkiecrazy::pinkiehappy:

Well... the body itself is a nice bonus xD But I'd want her body because she has amazing Ice Magic :pinkiesmile:

gwg

Titanian; of course I would be spell flinger and who doesn't want to be able to teleport?

:trixieshiftright: Noticing a pattern here, no Eponians around these parts. :trixieshiftright::trixieshiftleft::trixieshiftright:

:pinkiehappy: I'd rather be an Eponian; perhaps not a monster like Applejack, but if you are strong and sturdy enough, you can beat most others. And while most muscle people/ponies don't use their brains as much, I'd actually rather have a working knowledge on just about everything, making it easier to think and force my way through most issues. :twilightsmile: You need to be strong to protect your friends. :ajsmug:

Eponian. While I might not be as good as Applejack, I would sure try.:ajsmug:

The three options are great but I must say Jupitarian. The control of weather is useful and my dream always has been to have the skill of flying. If I could control one element I would choose lighting.

2212790 I think I'd go for being a Titanian, with a specialization in fire magic. As a great man once said before destroying some very expensive equipment, "Jamie wants big boom!"

So... Yeah. Large-scale fire magic being pyrotechnics and demolition. Because who doesn't like to watch big things go boom?

2212790 I'd be a Titanian! to be honest, i'd probably wind up using magic similar to vinyls, since i love the power of sound.

Is this even a question? Titanian FTW! I'll take brains and tactics over brawn anyday :twilightsmile::raritywink:

Comment posted by Brizzl369 deleted Nov 22nd, 2013

I'd probably go Titanian, I've always wanted to be a wizard. But knowing me I'd ultimately become a Battle-Mage. (Sorry if this got posted twice, my internet's gone stupid)

I think I'd rather Jupiter, but if I'm being entirely honest I'd probably end up Titanian :rainbowdetermined2:

Titanian. I'm really starting to prefer Mage in the Fighter/Mage/Thief trio. Plus, magic is awesome and I don't trust myself with wings. XD

What's the matter, Rainbow Crash? :trollestia:

I'd be worried about motion sickness, honestly.:applejackconfused:

I'd rather shoot fireballs and stuff.

You don't get motion sickness from walking or running, do you?

Motion sickness comes from when your eyes say you're moving, but your body says that you're not.

Stuck between sound magic, and flight. :applejackunsure:

Goddammit, I've been thinking about this for 10 min. plz stahp.

After thinking about this for fricking 20 min (thanks a lot) I decided that I would like to be a Jupitarian, but have my powers be more in line with those from the Savage Skies series. Btw Mariacheat, if you haven't read those, do it.

I'd be an eponian ,being close to nature and a fighter, also you don't need magic or the power of flight to be an artist of any kind.

2212790 Titanian with the ability to make sound waves visable and used like sonic blasts.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 28