Pirates of Equus 71 members · 13 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8
JumpingShinyFrogs
Group Contributor

Both Salted Pingas and I have written backstories for our OCs, though his seems more like a troll fic than anything else. I think everyone should do something similar for any OCs they wish to write, and they can maybe make up the first few chapters, because we really need to get this show on the road.

krafty
Group Contributor

I will start working on mine.

2231511 Not much to be said about my OC's Backstory. He was an orphan who grew up in an orphanage in Canterlot, and was endlessly insulted and ridiculed for looking like a zebra with wings. He became mostly nocturnal to avoid having to interact with the other kids, and became a Royal Guard of the Moon for two reasons: 1, it let him keep his already nocturnal schedule, and 2, he became instantly smitten with Luna the moment he saw her.

Salted Pingas
Group Admin

though his seems more like a troll fic than anything else.

Now that's where ye'd be wrong, laddy! A trollfic is a piece of fiction designed to be insultin to a fan group with OOC characters and whatnot:twilightsmile:. Me OC, The Spiced Yard, simply be a comical figure and a sort of self-ridicule of me real self, Salted Pingas, which be somethin that I be fond of.:moustache: Har har!

He who laughs at himself laughs last! Har har!

:trollestia:

JumpingShinyFrogs
Group Contributor

2238533 Fair point. So we have a drunk, a drifter and an orphan. Anyone else?

Warren Peace
Group Contributor

2240190 You guys are always free to use my two OCs however you wish.

Please give me some time, man.
I'm here just to check out if anyone said anything to me, but I'll give you awesome OCs.
And no, not awesome awesome; just awesome.

Fucking exams.:twilightangry2:

krafty
Group Contributor

Hey, I added mine to the group's google drive.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8