Pirates of Equus 71 members · 13 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9
Flintlock Spark
Group Admin

Leave your Skype credentials here so I can add you, or add Flintlock(LeoG). Either that or Melongod3. Which ever shows and works.

Once we get the skype group situated we can get to discussing the story and probably get started even sooner. My times of availability for skype are from about 5-6:30am and 5-10pm. Senior year and such.

krafty
Group Contributor

1805141 Which time zone? Also, I'll probably be adding an OC soon.... Any race goes ya?

Flintlock Spark
Group Admin

1805158 Hmmmm. then Ill set something else up as well, a google hangout as well I guess. Ill figure it out, don't worry.:pinkiehappy:

1805201 Mid West, I'm in Kansas. And yes, any race goes.

1805141 Look up clearshot01 for me.

JumpingShinyFrogs
Group Contributor

I live in Europe and don't have Skype. Entirely different timezones mean that I'll be in school having the craic with my friends when ye're (I'm Irish, forgive me) online. This is a big problem. Is there any other way to go about this, because I'm sure other lads have issues with timezones and schedules and such things. Granted, Skype works out to some degree, but a backup hangout would definitely help.

Salted Pingas
Group Admin

1805141 Yeah, I'm more of a google guy, I don't have a Skype...or a microphone.:ajsleepy:

But Google Docs has an IM chatroom feature.:pinkiehappy:

:trollestia:

Flintlock Spark
Group Admin

1805472 Ill set up some form of a discussion area that we can also use. And the idea documents will be checked somewhat often, as much as I can anyway. It would be difficult for me to explain it so just be assured that things will be all good and you'll be able to get your own ideas in there.:pinkiehappy:

1806246 When I have it set up Ill make a post about it. :ajsmug:

Salted Pingas
Group Admin

1806706 Sounds like a plan, man!:pinkiehappy:

:trollestia:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9