Pirates of Equus 71 members · 13 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6
JumpingShinyFrogs
Group Contributor

Title says all. Explain at your leisure

JumpingShinyFrogs
Group Contributor

1797376 The story. How shall it be written, when shall it be written, and by whom in what order?

Salted Pingas
Group Admin

1797229 First...we need rum. And lots of it!:pinkiegasp::pinkiesad2:

Second, I've got an interesting idea that I stole. What if we write it like this:

A small group of writers each has one or more OCs that will be present in the story. In addition, we have one writer who has no OC(s) and plays a sort of god. This person writes what happens in the story and all the other writers write how their OCs would react to the specific environment.

EDIT: So kinda like DnD, but with words!

We could do it on a Google Docs file as that has both a chatting feature and real time updates as you write!:pinkiehappy:

U liek?:unsuresweetie::duck:

:trollestia:

1797908:moustache::moustache:
I literally have no OCs... only an OC-like character

Flintlock Spark
Group Admin

1797908 Funny thing, I was thinking the same thing but I wasnt sure about how to go about it. But we might just try that, I will probably set up a skype group eventually for it, as well as a G-Doc.

1797588 By everyone who wants to help, I would like to try writing it the way Salted Pingas said, and for when... We'll start soon, let me get some stuff together so that it'll make the whole process easier. So probably in a few days to a week(school sucks) before the actual writing will commence.

Ill be posting a skype thread in a minute so that discussion can get underway and we can maybe get going faster. I wont be available all the time so after we get everyone in the skype group Ill make a G-Folder and share it with everyone where they can make a document with their name on it and keep track of their ideas with that.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6