~The Decent Writers Club~ 1,679 members · 9,349 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6

Once again it is I, asking your opinion on something for my story.

I have reached the point with my pony on earth story when the human character is showing them the show. I am trying to figure out how each pony will react.

And a little background, the ponies are already aware that somehow this society knows about them, since the human knew their names when he first met them and some other things.

Honestly, if i was one of them, i would probably a little... surprised, but over all fine with it. Then again most people would probably go batsh*t and freakout. :derpytongue2::pinkiecrazy:

2606526 well, the cliche in alot of stories is that they get angry or flip out, So try and avoid that

2607290 Yeah, I will try and avoid that. And I won't have them get angry at the human, since he and them are friends at this point and he has earned their trust.

The ponies might start to question their existence.
An Example would if the show is based off them first and just made it more kid friendly for TV. They might start asking how they are being watched, plus they might point out that somethings in an Ep didn't happen; Like them singing [Not Pinkie Pie] or something was removed [Example: Both Rainbow Dash and Applejack managed to put each other into the hospital after their fight at the Running of the Leafs competition]

Or another example would be if they are based off the show and when the show was first aired, their universe was created. Which means that once the show stops airing, do they stop existing?

2613493 All interesting, aye. Thing is, I don't want it to be too serious. My story has been rather light and comedic in tone thus far.

Ugh I have been dreading this part of my story.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6