~The Decent Writers Club~ 1,674 members · 9,286 stories
Comments ( 13 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 13

Hello, I am new to this group and don't fully understand its contents yet, but I can tell this is a group that is close-knit.

I would like to request an editor, one who is not super busy.

If anyone is interested let me know. :pinkiesmile:

I do have grammarly but it lacks a human editors finesse.

7803779 If you want a human touch, you should use:
https://chat.openai.com/

She's even more human than a human.

How does she work? How will she help me edit my story?

I asked her what the extent of her abilities are and here's what she said.

As an AI language model, I have been trained on a large corpus of text data from various sources, including books, articles, and websites, and I can generate text on a wide range of topics. My abilities and knowledge include answering questions, providing information, summarizing text, translating text, generating text based on prompts, and more.

However, it's important to note that my knowledge is based on the data I have been trained on, and I may not always have the most up-to-date information or be able to provide complete and accurate answers to every question. In addition, I don't have emotions or personal experiences like a human being, so I can't provide subjective opinions or advice on matters that require empathy or human interaction.

That being said, I'll do my best to provide you with helpful and informative responses to any questions you may have!

She didn't correct my story she merely provided a text summary of it.

7803916 She's just playing hard to get. You have to learn how to push her buttons.

7803923 Try giving her a segment of text and ask her to make it better.

I did, she didn't do it, even after I explained what I wanted her to do.

7803933 Odd, she's capable of writing a whole story from scratch.

I do have to admit that she's a hoofful, though. She requires lots of patience and attention.

Well all I can do is wait until someone is willing to aid me in my story.

It's been a bit of a wait... :ajsleepy:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 13