~The Decent Writers Club~ 1,674 members · 9,286 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3
bkc56 #1 · Jun 19th, 2021 · · 1 ·

Ever have one of those days? Could be a natural disaster, or a changeling invasion. Perhaps the return of a millennia-old evil, or even an alternate timeline (thanks Starlight). The Quicksilver Chronicles is a series of stories that follow the adventures of Quicksilver, a unicorn alchemist, and his wife Misty, a pegasus botanist. On a good day, they enjoy living in Canterlot doing research in their respective fields. When fate chooses to intervene in their lives, which it does with annoying regularity, they have another one of those days. [from my profile]

The Quicksilver Chronicles currently has ten completed stories with the first four through the editing queue and published. There is also a spin-off series started featuring the private investigator we meet during the series. If any of this is of interest, my profile has the project overview, timeline, and list of stories.

If all that background stuff is boring, and you just want to get on with it, the first stories in the series is here: https://www.fimfiction.net/story/490511/high-water-mark

7519032 So, this is not about the Quicksilver?

I believe I can safely say they are not related, although they're both cool, just in different ways.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3