~The Decent Writers Club~ 1,674 members · 9,286 stories
Comments ( 13 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 13
Annalisa Flat
Group Admin

This title is just another word for Strikes :twilightblush: . I learned this system from another club, and I am going to use it. You have 3 strikes for this club. One strike, you will be warned. Strike 2, we force you to watch all of Rebecca Black's Friday. Third, you leave the club. If you have a contributor/admin title, you will be stripped of your title at strike 2. I want everybody to have fun, but I also want this club to run smoothly :raritystarry: .

The Following People Have Strikes:

JenkinsRevenge: Creating 2 threads with too much cussing.

Shadow of the Night: Spamming the ask the mane 6 blogs with RP.
You aren't really in trouble, but the purpose of the blog is to ask questions, instead of creating a chain of Roleplay. If you want to do roleplay, make a thread for it.

Report any bad behavior to this thread, and I will address it. Thank you! :pinkiesad2:

I'll put something about roleplay on the rules now.

Annalisa Flat
Group Admin

1845681 Rebecca black is worse. TRUST ME.

Biker_Dash
Group Contributor

1845681 I actually liked that video :rainbowlaugh:

1845704 There are much worse punishments than Rebecca Black.
Like being forced to watch Naruto or Teletubbies.

Annalisa Flat
Group Admin

1845744 we should literally have a blog dedicated to picking the most terrible torture device/video we can find.

Biker_Dash
Group Contributor

1845765 Do you REALLY want me to do that? I'm the sick /b/tard that thought this was funny to post this video in all the CMC groups:

[youtube=ady5wUpIZDw]

1845656 There are way worse punishments than watching a bad music video. Like seeing you naked.

I couldn't even finish watching that! :fluttershbad: Whoever made that should be banned from life.

Annalisa Flat
Group Admin

1845826 :rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh:
Dats funny :rainbowwild:

JenkinsRevenge
Group Admin

How many strikes do I have, one or two?
Dude I use that to go to sleep at night:raritywink:

That is all. Equestria is ours.

:rainbowwild::derpytongue2:

Oh, you think Friday and Smile HD are torture devices? Clearly, you lot never heard of 2 girls, 1 cup. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand a part of me is thinking to myself "what have I done?" by suggesting that (although I think you need to be 18 years old, or at least whatever you put in as your date of birth should indicate your 18, to watch 2 girls, 1 cup).

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 13