~The Decent Writers Club~ 1,679 members · 9,349 stories
Comments ( 93 )
  • Viewing 51 - 100 of 93
Slip Kid
Group Admin

Sure, Pinkie.

I've been asking this pretty crazy question to the ponies here, and I want to hear your take as well. Hopefully, you'll get the reference.

Consider the following: Pinkie's superego throws a colossal hissy fit and turns her into a rampaging elder god, Fluttershy is thirteen months pregnant, and Sweetie Belle and Button Mash are making out. What do you do? :pinkiecrazy:

A Few days after the Godzilla Incident...

I run into your house (profile picture= me)

"Hey, how's it goin'?"

Slip Kid
Group Admin

1. Drag Sweetie away from Button mash

2. Not much I could do for Fluttershy, perhaps I'd make her a nice dress?

3. Hissy fit? Please, nothing could compare to my abilities.

Slip Kid
Group Admin

You and I are not on speaking terms.

Slip Kid
Group Admin

No, the only foal around here is Sweetie. Just where do you find all of these strange rumours?

Slip Kid
Group Admin

In need of a good brushing.

Slip Kid
Group Admin

Pinkie, just... I don't even know any more.

Congrats on completely frickin' derailing the thread. :flutterrage:

Apparently it is back under control. Sheesh.

Slip Kid
Group Admin

Quite, anyway, do you have a question darling?

Sure. If you could do anything without repercussions, what would it be?

Slip Kid
Group Admin

Get even with that uncouth lout Blueblood...

1898355 Hey, Rare. I was just curious: Does Carousel Boutique sell any Nightmare Night costumes, or is that not really your thing? :duck:

Slip Kid
Group Admin

If I get a Nightmare Night themed order then I can most certainly make one, but I don't go out of my way to make them. Terribly sorry if you were expecting something different :raritywink:

2052223 Ah, I see. So, assuming you're not getting buried with Nightmare Night-themed orders, do you have any plans for the holiday?

Slip Kid
Group Admin

Not particularly, I've been simply overwhelmed with new orders; I may go out to enjoy the festivities at some point, though.

2052371 Here's an interesting thought that just came to mind. Did you make the outfits that you and your friends were wearing at Twilight's coronation? If so, how were you able to make five outfits on such short notice? :derpyderp1:

Slip Kid
Group Admin

Well, when one doesn't sleep they can get quite a bit done :raritywink:. We had to look our best, after all.

2094069 So, what's the story with Opal? We know how Twi and Dashie got their pets; what about you? :duck:

Slip Kid
Group Admin

I'm afraid she entered my care through rather... interesting means. I'd rather not discuss it, a lady has to have some secrets :raritywink:

2150660 Hmm. An answer that cryptic usually has a story behind it. Now I'm more curious. :rainbowderp:

Let me ask you this: Why do you feel uncomfortable talking about it? If you have a good reason, I Pinkie Promise not to bring it up again.

Slip Kid
Group Admin

Yes, I'd rather like it if you dropped the subject.

2151305 Alright, alright. I'm betting it's a stray you just picked up off of the street, though. If I'm right, that's nothing to be ashamed about.

Anyway, here's another one. Did you ever have to make an outfit for a client that wasn't a pony? Say a griffon or a minotaur or what have you?

Slip Kid
Group Admin

Well, I was going to make a dress for Gilda. Before the unpleasantness at the party anyway; so no, though I'd love to in future. Oh! Actually, does Spike count?

2163716 Eh, not really. Unless, did Spike ever commission you to make him an outfit? :duck:

Slip Kid
Group Admin

I can't say he has, plus I'd never make him pay for a suit...

2163781 *Warning: If you haven't seen the Season 4 premier yet, don't answer this question until you have!*

(Sorry about that; I really have no way of knowing if you did or not. :unsuresweetie: )

Something's been bothering me, Rare. Why weren't you disturbed at all by all the craziness going on until your horn started acting up? That's, pretty unlike you. :trixieshiftright:

Slip Kid
Group Admin

I've been simply overwhelmed by orders recently, the state of Ponyville was the last thing on my mind at that moment.

2242020 Rarity, do you think that castles are sentient? :rainbowhuh:

(Note: If you haven't seen the latest episode, you probably won't get what I'm talking about. That being said, it's not a big spoiler, so I decided to post the question anyway. :applejackunsure: )

Slip Kid
Group Admin

I'd have to say no, they're just buildings. Why?

2286717 I noticed that during your foray into art restoration, you kept calling the Castle of the Royal Pony Sisters "ungrateful" and "unappreciative," as if it were a fussy client. What's up with that? :rainbowhuh:

Slip Kid
Group Admin

Oh, I was just getting worked up and decided to take out my frustrations on the building, nothing more.

(I haven't actually seen the episode :rainbowlaugh:)

Rarity, I don't know if you still answer questions, but I might as well try.

I am wondering, what do you think looks better on a long haired stallion: Loose open hair, or a very intricate style?

1817533 I do not know if you still respond, but here is my question.

What looks better on a stallion with long hair, loose open hair, or having it in a braid or something more fancy?

Slip Kid
Group Admin

I'd say loose and open, darling, at least in my opinion :raritywink:

• Viewing 51 - 100 of 93