~The Decent Writers Club~ 1,675 members · 9,312 stories
Comments ( 251 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 251
CrownofDissonance
Group Admin

[INITIATE RAINBOW DASH SUBROUTINES]
[RAINBOW DASH SUBROUTINE STATUS: AWESOME.]

Hiya, I'm gonna answer any questions you may have about me, RAINBOW DANGER DASH! Cause danger is my middle name. Or something like that.

Anyway, you probably know everything there is to know about me already (cause I'm so awesome like that), but in the odd case that you don't, you might want to ask some questions!

Ask away, and have them answered!

Also, just a quick addition, I probably won't be able to get to your questions during the week because of the Wonderbolt Academy taking up so much of my time... So yeah, I'll still get to 'em super fast, though!

JenkinsRevenge
Group Admin

Floccinaucinihilipilification?

That is all. Equestria is ours.

:rainbowwild::derpytongue2:

How are you feeling today?

CrownofDissonance
Group Admin

Uhh, you're gonna have to ask Twilight about that one. I bet she has a book on... whatever that is... Or maybe she studies it. I don't know.

JenkinsRevenge
Group Admin

Oh, snozberries:twilightangry2:

Just my luck.

That is all. Equestria is ours.

:rainbowwild::derpytongue2:

1799411 What's your take on your fellow Ponyville Wonderbolt Cadets (Thunderlane, Raindrops, Cloudchaser, and Snowflake)? Do you believe they've got the skill and the awesomeness to fly with you? :rainbowdetermined2:

CrownofDissonance
Group Admin

I'm actually a bit tired. I don't usually get tired, cause I'm Rainbow Dash, the one and only greatest flyer in Equestria, but today I've been extra awesome, doing things that Rainbow Dashes do. I did happen to crash through Twilight's window, and she got mad at me, but then she said my wing looked broken, but I'm like "Silly Twilight, I'm Rainbow Dash, my wings don't break!".

That's enough about me, although it is a great topic. How are you feeling today?

CrownofDissonance
Group Admin

See, anypony can fly with me, but it takes a special kind of somepony to fly with me. Sure, those other guys can fly, but they can't fly fly, you know what I'm saying? Yeah, you know what I'm sayin'. Especially that Snowflake, I think he's trying to hard.

Pretty good. Felt pretty aggravated this morning, but it was over something silly. Other than that, I'm feeling pretty good.

CrownofDissonance
Group Admin

That's the spirit! You gotta have that Rainbow Dash attitude that I always have. Because I named it after me, Rainbow Dash! When something gets you mad you gotta just spread your wings or raise your... horn or something... or if you're an earth pony... I didn't put much thought into that BUT whatever the case, you gotta just fly past it, or trot past it, or teleport past it.

Cause you know what?

Haters gonna hate.

That's the RD rule. That's actually one of several rules.

First rule is: Always talk about RD.
Second rule is: Always talk about RD.

I'll be sure to follow those rules.

CrownofDissonance
Group Admin

That's right you will, cause if you do, your life is scientifically proven to be 20% cooler. Twilight confirmed that for me, said my claim was 'inconceivable'. I didn't know what that meant so I assumed that it was another word for 100% totally more awesome.

Uh... Right. That is totally true.

CrownofDissonance
Group Admin

Umm... That's kind of silly, where would you get that idea? heh...

CrownofDissonance
Group Admin

:rainbowderp: Who.. Maybe a few of them... maybe. But not all of them at once! Especially not Twilight, shes... shes... Or Braeburn! I don't think he rolls that way, if you get what I'm saying. But uhm... Maybe a few of them...

CrownofDissonance
Group Admin

Uhh... It's not either of them... Neither of them are cool enough for me, heh.

But.. I uhh.. always thought you were... umm, interested in Discord?

CrownofDissonance
Group Admin

Umm, what's a-

Sure, I guess. If it would say, take a load off of your chest...

CrownofDissonance
Group Admin

Uhh... Not at all.

But I thought this was the room where you asked the questions!

CrownofDissonance
Group Admin

I think... so... yes. All the awesome ponies come and ask awesome questions to the more awesomer Rainbow Dash!

CrownofDissonance
Group Admin

Well, duh, everypony knows I'm a part of the weather patrol team. I'm probably the most valuable asset they have! The Rainbow Factory I have complete control of I MEAN is only a part time job at the moment.

You sure do have a lot of questions!

CrownofDissonance
Group Admin

*awkward silence ensues*

Meh, banks are never any fun.

CrownofDissonance
Group Admin

Heh, no thanks. I gotta stay slim so I can be more awesome.

Speaking of more awesome, have you heard from any of our friends lately? We totally need to get them into their own question asking rooms.

CrownofDissonance
Group Admin

Of us? Like, you and me? Or all our friends? Or...

You know what, it doesn't matter. Sure! If I'm in it, then it has to be awesome!

CrownofDissonance
Group Admin

Those was some good times I mean crazy stories that we don't want anypony to know about that were some... crazy stories....

Yep.

CrownofDissonance
Group Admin

Well, it's rather slow. Haven't really gotten many new donors I mean new visitors so it's pretty boring.

CrownofDissonance
Group Admin

oh, she's uhh... She's been really happy lately. A real rainbow, you know?

CrownofDissonance
Group Admin

Actually, Tank's just been flying around wherever he pleases. I found him in a tree one day, hanging out with rabbit. Not like Fluttershy's rabbit, but it was all yellow and stuff. How does a rabbit get in a tree again?

CrownofDissonance
Group Admin

Thrown a- Pinkie, you are so random. :rainbowwild:

CrownofDissonance
Group Admin

Umm, actually, I'm not really supposed to let others into the Rainbow Factory unless they're.. applying for a job, so.... maybe if we get all the girls together it'll be okay to uhh... show you around? *squee*

Consider the following: Pinkie Pie's superego throws a colossal hissy fit and turns her into a rampaging elder god, Fluttershy is thirteen months pregnant, and Rarity and Spike are making out. What do you do? :pinkiecrazy:

CrownofDissonance
Group Admin

I wake up from that nightmare.

1802549 Huh. I guess it really does sound crazy when I say it out loud. :derpytongue2:

Okay, let's get back to serious questions. How would you react if Spitfire somehow found out about the whole Mare-Do-Well incident? :rainbowhuh:

CrownofDissonance
Group Admin

She... She didn't hear? I thought everypony heard! Oh no, now I'm going to have to go through all of that humility stuff again!

1802756 Um, you do know that Spitfire doesn't live in Ponyville, right? It's highly unlikely that she would know about it just from word of mouth. :duck:

Beyond that, relax. I don't think she'd hold it against you, anyway. If anything, I think it'll cause her to gain a new respect for how much you've grown as a pony. Besides, Raindrops accidently dropped a piano on Twilight, and she's still training to become a Wonderbolt. So, there's nothing for you to worry about. :twilightsmile:

CrownofDissonance
Group Admin

Hugs, sure... I guess.

No, you see, Twilight writes to the Princess about it, and then she goes around and tells everyony about how totally less awesome I was at that one time!

But I guess you're right, Spitfire is letting Raindrops train... and she's letting that big guy train too. I think he's a bit of a tryhard but that's just me. He's cool though. not as cool as me, but, ya know.

CrownofDissonance
Group Admin

Well, yeah, of course we had fun! Twilight had this boring book about sleepovers that she tried to keep getting me to read, but I was like, "There's no story in this book!"

So yeah, it was fun, but only more fun because I was there.

CrownofDissonance
Group Admin

Oh... I get what you're saying. Yeah! We tried to sing the song "Some Nights" By fun!

CrownofDissonance
Group Admin

:rainbowhuh: What? No! Of course not! I'm not into her like that! I'm only into her-

Shoot.

And how did you make your face look like applejack's?

CrownofDissonance
Group Admin

Oh Pinkie.. I don't know what to do with you sometimes.

Don't tell Twilight that I'm into her on a somewhat romantic level though, okay? It'll make me look... Not cool.

And what made you ask that question anyway?

CrownofDissonance
Group Admin

Wha- Twilight? Did... what?

CrownofDissonance
Group Admin

Well, that answers your first question...

Annalisa Flat
Group Admin

Ok, It's MY turn to ask a question.

Rainbow Dash, stop crashing into my window :facehoof: You really need to control yourself.

5 seconds later......
*crashing sound*
:twilightoops::twilightoops::twilightoops:

Spike! IT WAS YOU ALL ALONG?!

:moustache: yes sir it was

:facehoof: Ugh. Nevermind.

What would you do if you were an alicorn?

CrownofDissonance
Group Admin

Oh hey Twilight! Sorry about the windows. I don't think Spike knocking over your bookshelves and making me want to fly through that oh-so clean window to help you is helping me.

If I was an alicorn? I dunno, I never really put much thought into it. Do things... that alicorns do? Fly around, be awesomer, now that I think about wings AND a horn would be pretty cool. I don't see how it'd be much different. Except, you know, me being more awesome than I already am, if that's even possible.

Is it? You're smart with this kind of thing Twilight, you tell me. Wait, this is my question answering room!

I guess I answered your question then.

CrownofDissonance
Group Admin

Let's see.. My favorite color is Rainbow, Rainbow Dash! Yeah!

My quest? I'm here to be Awesome! And hopefully I'll rub off on everypony around me. I'm already starting too, just take a look at Twilight! One day, boring egghead, then she meets me. BAM! Instant cup of awesome soup right there.

And avenging my relatives? Of course! Anyone who thinks they can get away with offing someone in my family is in for a big surprise...

AtomicMuffin
Group Admin

1807368 Ah was wonderin' the same thing. :applejackunsure: Then Ah remembered it was Pinkie.

Slip Kid
Group Admin

So, Rainbow, are the rumours about you and Raindrops true?

CrownofDissonance
Group Admin

Depends. Which ones are you talking about? :rainbowwild:

Slip Kid
Group Admin

You know which ones...

CrownofDissonance
Group Admin

I do?:rainbowderp:

There's alot of rumors about the things me and Raindrops do... You're going to have to be more pacific. Not like Pinkie was though, she was just blunt with me.

Slip Kid
Group Admin

Well, I have it on good authority that Raindrops went into your home in the middle of the night; she didn't come out for quite some time... The question is, what were you doing? :raritywink:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 251