~The Decent Writers Club~ 1,678 members · 9,340 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8
Nightmare_0mega
Group Admin

I've yet again missed my deadline to finish looking over the stories for the Firework Contest and posting the placements and asking each of the winners what they wish for me to draw for them. Work and other such things have been really kicking me in the ass, and kept me from finishing what I've started.

All I can say is that I am VERY VERY sorry for being this late, and I hope you can remain patient with me.

For those that don't know, this is about a contest that's been done for a month, and I'm mostly just addressing those that participated. If you are curious about the contest anyway, here is a list of the contest entries.

Who are you?

Nightmare_0mega
Group Admin

4614535 Just a member that started a contest as an experiment, then got the go ahead by the mod of the group to make it legit. The contest (which has been over for a month now) and the contest entrees are stickied at the top of the forum.

4614440 When you're referencing something, it's a good idea to post links. That gives the needed context to those that aren't in the loop.

Nightmare_0mega
Group Admin

4614942 Yeah, I realize that now. I kinda made this post in a bit of a hurry, really, and wasn't thinking about the repercussions of the lack of links. I figured it would have been enough to address the three people that were involved, and didn't think that other people would ask questions. That's on me, though... Adding links now.

4614440 Dude, chill. I know for a fact that real life stuff take priority. You don't have to keep apologizing about this. I can't speak for the other two contestants, but I can wait. :duck:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8