Comments ( 14 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 14
Timely
Group Contributor

The Guide of the Sanzu River

Onozuka Komachi

"Cut and paste bit for anyone else who wants to do this
Feel free to discus stuff like character design, headcanons, theories, opinions and the sort.
Feel free to post favorite fan art or character specific themes, or whatever so long it's relevant to the topic subject.
To spread these out so we has some steady discussion, these are gonna spread out, each new character thread will be made 2-3 days from the last one(rule not set in stone. Flexible if needed) Feel free to bump up old threads.
Fan Art: Try and make it SFW as far as content and hosting site, though if you need to just add (Gore), (NSFW) or whatever is needed. Safebooru is an alternative to danbooru. if you want to find a particular piece on another site, go here Click on the camera and paste the direct image link , hopefully another link to it should turn up.
Copy Paste: end'

FlanChan
Group Admin

She's basically Rainbow Dash when it comes to getting work done, except she's even lazier :rainbowwild:

Comment posted by Vinetion deleted Dec 16th, 2013
Divine Path
Group Contributor

Someone with an inability towards committal.
She seems to hide a competence which could rival the Yama herself in its fearsome darkness.:trixieshiftright:

Divine Path
Group Contributor

Komachi: Right, right. I don't go out and kill people.
But you know,
Spirits-... ghosts being murdered is a bit troubling to me.
Tenshi: Oh?

Komachi: From what I've heard, it looks as if it's your doing?
Using ghosts to change the mood of the heavens,
thus the ghosts don't cross the river, and then I have to do something about it.
It's a real annoyance.

Tenshi: Now this is interesting.
Occasionally fighting with the death gods that had come for me was
a rare pleasure,
but a fight with a ferryman-

Komachi: Not underestimating a death god would be in your best interests.
Celestials fear death gods, do they not?

Remember, people; the ferryman getting serious is a terrifying thing.

Based on Charon from Greek mythology?

Divine Path
Group Contributor

She's based on Ono no Takamaura actually, but she's a general death god or "shinigami." Shinigami are borrowed from western mythology and have become the equivalent of the grim reaper.

Divine Path
Group Contributor

The comment above had an error by the way. It's fixed now.

4111263 Aren't they borrowed from Eastern mythology?

And don't give me that information, I'm not a touhou player!

Divine Path
Group Contributor

Quoth the girl who's still a member of the group dedicated to the series.:raritywink:

4111281 That's hum because of ...reasons...super secret reasons I can't share with you.

Alright so...

A foxHound spy inflitrated the group, and I'm trying to find the bugger.

(metal gear solid reference)

This franchise is 15 years old and has dozens of characters, I'm never going to get up to speed on it

Divine Path
Group Contributor

Well, I have the intelligence (and forces) to ascertain these reasons~ You see that pun I did there?
Most people won't, but dedication is all that's needed. I'm pretty knowledgable about everything Touhou due to enthusiasm. I know of every single character, you see.:)

4111297 Yeah and I know everything harry potter, so what? I'm not going to turn into an fan of this...anime

that'll piss them off

Divine Path
Group Contributor

Clearly you've been doing your research.:duck:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 14