Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8
Timely
Group Contributor

A Bug of Light Wriggling in the Dark

Wriggle Nightbug

'Feel free to discus stuff like character design, headcanons, theorys, opinions and the sort.
Feel free to post favorite fan art or character specific themes, or whatever so long it's relevant to the topic suject
Cut and paste bit for anyone else who wants to do this
To spread these out so we has some steady discussion, these are gonna spread out, each new character thread will be made 2-3 days from the last one(rule not set in stone. Flexible if needed) Feel free to bump up old threads.
Fan Art: Try and make it SFW as far as content and hosting site, though if you need to just add (Gore), (NSFW) or whatever is needed. Safebooru is an alternative to danbooru. if you want to find a particular piece on another site, go here Click on the camera and paste the direct image link , hopefully another link to it should turn up.
Copy Paste: end'

I've always held a special place for Miss Nightbug. Mostly because of my love for bugs. I also love how she's one of the few post-98 characters to wear shorts.

Divine Path
Group Contributor

A firefly who can call for every insect.:duck:
While not particularly powerful, this ability can potentially make her a great threat if she ever had intent to kill.

He's such a handsome man ain't he? :trollestia:

Divine Path
Group Contributor

I stick out mine tongue to thee whilst uttering a whine in display of histrionic disbelief. Like so.:rainbowwild: :raritydespair:

After fighting the harder bosses, I usually can only remember that I'm fighting midboss Wriggle when the Enemy marker appears. I only look at a boss's health when I'm starting to wish that they were neutralised already because by the point I'm looking at anything but the current situation, I have a resting heart rate of a serial killer.

That being said, I like Wriggle, because she's so easy I'm glad to see her. Also, she wears a cape. Capes are cool. And the mental image of her riding a cloud of bees while declaring war on civilisation is something I wish I could draw.

I never fell victim to the Wriggle Kick, strangely enough, despite the fact I completely forgot it existed. Partly because I forgot top of the screen item collection existed.

zel
Group Contributor

2039101 cutest boy in whole gensoukyou :rainbowderp:

2035069 a perfect snack for yuyuko

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8