Comments ( 17 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 17
Timely
Group Contributor

Dreaming Ghost

Saigyouji Yuyuko

'Feel free to discus stuff like character design, headcanons, theories, opinions and the sort.
Feel free to post favorite fan art or character specific themes, or whatever so long it's relevant to the topic subject
Cut and paste bit for anyone else who wants to do this
To spread these out so we has some steady discussion, these are gonna spread out, each new character thread will be made 2-3 days from the last one(rule not set in stone. Flexible if needed) Feel free to bump up old threads.
Fan Art: Try and make it SFW as far as content and hosting site, though if you need to just add (Gore), (NSFW) or whatever is needed. Safebooru is an alternative to danbooru. if you want to find a particular piece on another site, go here, Click on the camera and paste the direct image link , hopefully another link to it should turn up.
Copy Paste: end'

Oh dear, the forum is going to be eaten now

Timely
Group Contributor

Protect the refrigerators!!

She is no doubt the most beautiful of youkai. And her awesomeness is ranked right up there alongside Yukari-sama.

zel
Group Contributor

She is one of the very few touhous I simply dislike.:ajbemused:

Divine Path
Group Contributor

And why is that? I see no reason to outright dislike her.:duck:

Divine Path
Group Contributor

The tragic maiden.:raritydespair:
She was once a human who held the terrible power to induce death in any creature.
For reasons unknown, a monster tree awoke and started killing the humans, eating their souls. In order to vanquish it, she sealed it with her own body.
A millennium later, she was told by Yukari to unseal the tree. She could not remember much of her life, so she did not realize who was buried there and why would happen should the seal be broken.
She pretends to be a goofy, personable soul(not in its literal meaning) while she truly is an intelligent and tactful woman.:twilightsheepish:

zel
Group Contributor

1828588 she is fat, slow, lazy, glutton, has bad colour palette, and is simply boring. :ajbemused:

Divine Path
Group Contributor

That depends on her portrayal.:duck:
In canon, she is none of those things. Also, that is your opinion.:trollestia:

zel
Group Contributor

1828938 But... I am the God of this universe, my opinion should be the truth? :trixieshiftright:

Divine Path
Group Contributor

And I am the Yama of my Realm but my word is not law.:duck:
Um, I'm the Author.:twilightblush:
We switch occasionally though.:raritywink:

Some of the fanart of her can be very pretty.

Timely
Group Contributor

I love the chibi versions of her, they're soo adorable:yay:

I ended up getting the nendoroid version of her because of that(Bit annoying trying to explain "It's not a doll" to my family).

Now, all I need is a plush cow, and I can play out Life of Maid....:pinkiecrazy:

Huh, nice figure. I wish stuff like that got sold over here.

Ah well, I guess I can try something else, like buying modelling clay and making my own. Problem is that I'm not good with modelling clay.

Timely
Group Contributor

I actually ordered it on Ebay and had it shipped over here. I also saw some Reimu, and Sakuya ones at an anime convention I went to, so if you ever go to one, you might find them there.

Anyway, if you do try and make your own, Good luck!:pinkiehappy: I'm rooting for you! :raritywink:

Only problem is that it'd be very hard to explain it away to my family. Although next year, after I get my driver's licence, I'd be able to go to a convention in London, provided I'm allowed use of a car for three days, and have money.

I can't really trust eBay any more after I had a few bad experiences with it. Ah well.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 17