• Viewing 1 - 50 of 14
Divine Path
Group Contributor

To Master Thread

[youtube=vLRVYgEdV4A]
That rendition of Girls Sealing Club.
Oh my gosh what the hell is this wonderful thing

From the wiki;

One day, Reimu Hakurei, Marisa Kirisame and Sanae Kochiya discover that the humans of Gensokyo have become unable to form memories. As they separately prepare to investigate the incident, they're each visited by someone claiming to have information on the culprit. They each set off alongside their new companion, and quickly find that the situation is more complicated than it seems...

This game apparently works like a mystery novel. In order to unlock the Extra stage, you must piece together the mystery from the various scenarios and find the culprit. Now with dialog before the stages even begin.:twistnerd:

zel
Group Contributor
Divine Path
Group Contributor

I suspect our visitors to be the gods speaking in the official written prologue.
This is a second game released alongside the extra stage for Riverbed Soul Saver, developed by a team affiliated with ido.
Interestingly enough, Sasha Sashiromiya is present.

Divine Path
Group Contributor

I just noticed

Tokubi wields guns

Divine Path
Group Contributor

Apparently, the game features the ability to view dialogue you've discovered to search for clues.
I love the creators so much right now.:heart:

Divine Path
Group Contributor

A Midboss Who's Clearly Way Stronger Than The Boss

Best title ever.:rainbowlaugh:

zel
Group Contributor

._.

It sounds cool, i wonder, does it have a english translation?

Divine Path
Group Contributor

The wiki is working on translations. Hopefully, the stages will be comprehensible within a few days.:yay:

Divine Path
Group Contributor

This game too, is awesome:yay:

Divine Path
Group Contributor

Yes, I played up to the first midboss to test its mechanics. I'm just waiting for the dialog to be translated:yay:
The game looks excellent:derpytongue2:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 14