Comments ( 120 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 120

The mechanics seem kind of cool, but... Seija? Really?

I don't think I know enough about this to have an opinion on it, other than my dislike for Seija.

Edit: I'd also like to know how she got her hands on those items.

Divine Path
Group Contributor

It completely breaks the structure I had perceived and the fact that ZUN doesn't make stuff that's unorthodox towards Touhou:raritydespair:
Still, I'm excited to see what the hell this is:yay:

Divine Path
Group Contributor

Why do you hate her so when you can just tip-toe across the screen?:rainbowhuh:

3195915 I don't like her as a character, I haven't gotten a chance to play DDC yet.

Divine Path
Group Contributor

Why is that then?:rainbowwild:

3195921 Because the download I used to get the games only has them up until 12.3, and I don't know any other places to get the rest of them.

Divine Path
Group Contributor

Clever...:raritywink:

Why is it that you dislike her as a character, then?:yay:

3195932 Just her personality, I'm sure you know what I'm talking about, basically just her backwards view on everything.

Divine Path
Group Contributor

She can't help it.:rainbowhuh:
Much like Parsee...:fluttercry:

3195952 I know that she's just naturally like that, but that doesn't mean I have to like it.

Divine Path
Group Contributor

It feels unfair somehow...:pinkiesad2:
Okie-dokie:derpytongue2:

Uuugh one of the two characters in Touhou that I actually dislike gets her own game :applejackconfused:
But the gameplay seems fun though...

At least someone's on the same page as me :derpytongue2:

Divine Path
Group Contributor

I do not concur:raritydespair:

You don't think the gameplay seems neat? :derpyderp2:

Right? Let's make a Seija Seriously Sucks group, and write a bunch of fics (that could be accepted as canon for their authenticity) about why Seija seriously sucks.

And I dunno what you mean, he's been making weird stuff since Shoot The Bullet~

3195971 I actually liked Shoot the Bullet.

3195970 An excellent idea if I've ever seen one.

I do as well, I just said "weird" to indicate it's departure from traditional Touhou gameplay. I like Fairy Wars in that sense as well~

Well there's gonna be another 2 weird games before Touhou 15 if this is 14.3... probably one of them being a fighter that may be an expansion to HM or a random expansion to Soku.
It seems too soon for another STB game though, since the game can only be about 13, 13.5 and 14...

I'll look forward to the fighter, then. Comeoooon Soku update, I want to finally get that Wriggle, Kaguya, and Mouko~

*gasp* maybe 14.5 or 14.8 will be a phantasmagoria game :derpyderp1:

Divine Path
Group Contributor

I don't agree with your sentiment that Seija sucks:rainbowwild:

zel
Group Contributor

seija

no

zun pls

y u do dis

3195970 you have my vote

Divine Path
Group Contributor

Because of you:yay:
Now that I am no longer shocked I say; deal with it.:trixieshiftleft:

I said I dislike Seija, I didn't say she sucks. There's a difference there :raritywink:

Divine Path
Group Contributor

Everyone else has said it:twilightoops:
I don't appreciate that:derpytongue2:

But I didn't go along with saying she sucks, I still respect characters I dislike, which are only two right now.

Divine Path
Group Contributor

That's nice at least.:ajsleepy:

Maybe 14.3 will make me like her? I dunno, we will have to see :twilightsheepish:

Divine Path
Group Contributor

Let's see indeed:rainbowkiss:

Divine Path
Group Contributor

Nautical jokes not doing it for ye huh :trollestia:

Divine Path
Group Contributor

I shore sea it Doe:pinkiecrazy:

It's called Impossible Spell Card.

Clearly, ZUN has looked at all the other spell cards before, and decided: "You know, these need to be even harder."

So what I can tell from the video, Seija has literally stolen everything not nailed down. Now Gensokyo wants to kill her to death. But especially Kagerou, Waggysaggy and Sekibanki. Therefore, she must use her ill-gotten gains as weapons.

And Seija has a Yin-Yang Orb. I thought only Reimu could use Yin-Yang Orbs...

I guess you could say she's flipping the tables on Reimu :pinkiecrazy:

Divine Path
Group Contributor

I think it's just that she's considered a fugitive due to some mess she made unintentionally,(?) whereas they decide to catch her with walls of Danmaku.(Seiga, anyone?):unsuresweetie:

Maybe she's trying to make the impossible spellcard and needs to steal everything she can to make it?

3196283 Canon was sketchy enough as is, why not just completely throw it all the way out the window?

I guess you could say that...
Seija stole the precious things!
*everyone boos at bad joke*

Oooooh, I really hope you're right, but I doubt he would. They're full number games, after all~

Timely
Group Contributor

http://moriyashrine.weebly.com/official-touhou-games.html

If it makes you feel better, the only ones I don't care for is Seiga and Nitori.

I don't hate them mind you. Just find them Sketchy characters

N-Nitori...? You monster.

Timely
Group Contributor

A sociopathic kappa girl with an ass fetish!!

You can't pull out that many sprit balls out off butts without it being a fettish

Divine Path
Group Contributor

I don't agree with that either.:rainbowwild:
Nitori's just a shy kappa with some Youkai-like arrogance and material desires. Otherwise she's benevolent and kind:yay:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 120