Human in Equestria 16,837 members · 16,989 stories
Comments ( 13 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 13

I remember finding, a long time ago, a Human in Equestria story about this guy who was attending a convention but then got transported to Equestria. The human in question was also someone who was just acquainting himself with FiM as a show, so as a fan, he was basically an early bloomer.

The most significant thing about him, though, is that he’s revived every time he gets killed off somehow. Kinda like a character in a video game, only without the life count.

Can anyone point me out to where the story is?

D-F

don't know the exact story, but this is definitely something from the "displaced" genre. just search through a bunch of those stories and you should be able to find it eventually

My Little Dashie?

Like re-zero?

No. I don’t think Rainbow Dash was the “main star”, so to speak.

Comment posted by Anonymousprimes deleted April 14th

It’s not that one. The Main 6 are a prime focus in the story I’m looking for.

Is it Live. Die. Repeat?

I never the story, but I like throwing it out there to see how people react.

Anyway, best of luck finding that fic. It's not one I ever heard of, unfortunately, although some of those concepts do sound interesting.

I don't remember the name of it but I do remember that the main picture on the story was of the main character of Bleach, the anime, and the description was essentially the Displaced telling the audience how he goes through pretty much every cliche a Displaced would go through but it would always go wrong, this he would die, a lot.

No. It’s not that one.

Oh, well... I don't really know...sorry 😅

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 13