Human in Equestria 16,861 members · 17,062 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9

How 'bout a fic where an aging (late fourties-early fifties) survivor of a cataclysmic event on Earth, like The Road or I Am Alive, goes to Equestria. However, their mind can't handle not being in life and death scenarios on a regular basis and what they did to survive. So they have to choose to stay sane but live on a dying Earth, or go insane and live in Equestria.

Guy must have a mind like saltine crackers.

Or become an hero. Amirite?

1547191 Here's an idea. How about you STOP POSTING STORY IDEAS ON THIS GROUP GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASDFGHJKL

Yes, I admit to having done this in the past. Sue me.

I CAN'T! HEEELP MEEEE!

1547243 HELP
I need somebody
HELP
Not just anybody
HELP
You know I need someone
HEEELP!

I feel like I've done this before..

DF

1547191 The Dread Chitin there you go. Not a perfect match, but more or less what you wanted.

Quantum Castaways drifts even further from the exact specifications you mentioned but is a really, really, really good story. :pinkiehappy:

Detective Chmilewsky
Group Contributor

1547191 I'm pretty sure that there is some downtime between life-or-death situations. Such as organizing the things in your shelter, traveling, or eating/washing.

Well you know what I mean. Going from a bleak and fatal world to a happy go lucky fantasy land can't be a shrug off thing. I always thought it was like excercising. When you're doing it, adrenaline makes you feel like you could do it forever. When you stop, you feel like you got hit by a goddamned freight train.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9