Human in Equestria 16,862 members · 17,062 stories
Comments ( 21 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 21

We seen poison joke used on the mane six, but if it was use on a human this will happen(my head cannon)

Excuse me while I great day.

1507013 :pinkiegasp: The greatest of them all!

1506998 And this made my day. :pinkiecrazy:

Admittedly the teeth and eyes make it look more the a green Stitch.

The heck was that? That video scares me...:derpyderp1::rainbowhuh::pinkiegasp::twilightangry2:

Poison Joke would be more original. Any stimulant would do this.

Luz

They would probably become Anthros or some weird shit.

1507038 :pinkiehappy:

1507066 Drugs :pinkiesmile:

1507075 Poison Joke is in my system:pinkiecrazy:

1507101 :derpytongue2:

By all accounts it'd be exactly the same. Every individual who comes into contact with the weed will experience an ironic transformation of some kind within 24 hours.

The poison joke is making fun of the affected pony's most valued trait( the one they walue by themselves), for example, Rarity got that.... rasta styled something on her and we all know how much she cares about her mane/coat and how much she values it.

So a human would probably lose the thing he is the most proud of, such as: fingers, height, whole bodyparts, abilities he posses, etc.

Since I am allergic to fun, my headcanon is that it would give them a slowly spreading but ultimately fatal cancer.
Either that, or this.

Because reality is awful, and everything should be awful.

Well according to This It turns us into TG Pegasi

Mostly when I've seen it affect humans they turn into ponies for some reason which is odd!

what if im proud of touching poison joke

Really, the discussion is about human interaction on poison joke? Well, okay then *ahem*...:trixieshiftright:
1) you'd turn into an anthro pony
2)The urge to fart a lot for no reason
3)You turn into a complete pony
4) You'll gain the ability to break the 4th wall ( Pinkie would be mad, I'd suggest you reconsider)
5)You'll get instant chicken pokes but they'll actually look like chickens on your face
6)cliche anvils will drop down from sky multiple times without you knowing how to stop it ( And no, Derpy will NOT be held responsible)
7)You lose your ability to laugh
8)You're unable to age
9)You'll become an instant vegan
and there's a lot of more things Poison joke could do to the human body!!! :rainbowhuh:

I'd settle on 4 really! L(♠w♠L)

Nothing will happen, we're too pro.

In my opinion? In most fics, we're not that much better than discord. I consider it to fall somewhere between an energy drink and a human variety of catnip.

Poison joke actually contains a lot of THC. The reason that the main six weren't high as fuck is because they went to bed before it took effect and woke up after it wore off. The burning of poison joke produces multicolored smoke.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 21