Human in Equestria 16,820 members · 16,976 stories
Comments ( 16 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 16

Alright, so, I don't want to give off my story or spoil any who MIGHT read it, but I am having trouble finding the right art to put up for my story. Anything that I see that's close is missing a crucial detail to what my story is about or shows the opposite... I understand if this is the wrong forum or whatever, and if I am breaking a rule here please tell me and I will gladly suffer any consequences.

So... I need some art with Sombra. Normally this isn't too hard, as he is a fairly liked underrated villain who even has his own mini-verse in the series thanks to Starlight's little time-warp shenanigans. This is the HiE group, you KNOW that Sombra's going human in this story, which again isn't that hard. what is hard, am I need one of him as human looking to reform, or is conflicted with his evil self and his good self. I cannot find a single one like that at all. If I could get a 'reforming' Sombra looking at the EQG mirror as a pony, that could work as well. but nothing in my search has led me there.

If anyone can find a picture or art of something like that, please send it my way? I would deeply appreciate it. Would even mention you in the footnotes.

I'd actually like help with this as well.

you looking for a similar artwork? that's a big coinky-dink, dont'cha think? :pinkiesmile: well i hope we both can find what we're looking for.

Well, not similar to your story, but yeah I would like to see if anyone would help in getting me some cover art for my stories.

well, maybe i can do some searching. i've searched a week for my preferred artwork, i have one that's kind of alright but still not perfect. but as i wait for someone else... what kind of artwork you needing?

:facehoof:...... i mean i am conflicted myself after this one.... i wanna laugh, and i wanna head-desk full force.... :applejackconfused: i cannot figure out which i wanna do more...

I have a thing with eyes, so this freaked me out more than anything. In fact it's still freaking me out. :unsuresweetie:

The Mane 6 as they would appear if infected with the Blacklight virus from Prototype.

for a quick look, just to see what i could find, i got this... it's not exactly the most SFW picture if you look into it with a gutterbrain, but any prototype fan knows that this kind of thing is not abnormal either. all i could find on a quick scan was a twilight infected pic:

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/391/951/65a.png

You two may wanna check out the Art for Fanfiction group.

And don't expect to get anything superb for free. Artists are perpetually overworked and underpaid.

i can certainly understand that, and i don't expect perfection. but something at least of good enough quality to catch an eye. though i could go and ask over there as well. thanks for the advice

Alternatively, scour Derpibooru for similar tags. (King Sombra, humanized, mirror, etc.) And don't forget to ask permission before you use someone's art for your cover.

Well, you're a genius. never heard of derpibooru, and after searching for the tags i sought, i found 2 candidates!!! THANK YOU!!!!

JDH

As he said don't forget to ask!😀

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 16