CMC Clubhouse 972 members · 2,137 stories
Comments ( 23 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 23

Ladies, Gentlemen, Bronies, Pegasisters,

For too long science has remained mute on one of the greatest mysteries of our time...

Where do bears go to the bathroom?

Now, we all know to be terrified of going outside because bears can maul us at a moment notice, but have you ever stopped to think about where they do their business?

I mean, in this harsh unforgiving bearscape, one would imagine it has to go somewhere!

Are their secret bear bunkers were they store it for a convenient fuel source? Does it evaporate into moonbeams and butterflies upon contact with the outside world?

Do they simply will their excrement away during one of their heavy metal bear meetings?!

Come on science! You have time to make umbrella shoes!

Get with the program!

You did this to piss off Paladin.
I saw yer comment in that thread. :raritywink:

EDIT:
Never mind. He allowed you :derpytongue2:

In all fairness, I was given permission. :twilightblush:

Thank Celestia for groups with a sense of humor. :heart:

:pinkiegasp:

Though I think this picture raises more questions than answers, like... how much do bears spend on pluming utilities, and do they really prefer Charmin, or is that just propaganda the T.P. companies use to keep bears spending money on the pricey stuff?

2825772 You ask the important questions!

READING'S FOR NERDS! Drinking mouthwash and spasming against a keyboard until something coherent comes out is what all the cool kids do!

You can't read, maybe pictures can help.

Alright, Boondocks and Youtube has shown me the light.

WATCHING YOUTUBE'S FOR NERDS! Drinking mouthwash and spasming against a keyboard until something coherent comes out is what all the cool kids do! I don't know where the f*ck you found that Lyra pic :P

Still don't get it.

Never mind.
YOUTUBE WATCHING'S FOR NERDS! Drinking mouthwash and spasming against a keyboard until something coherent comes out is what all the cool kids do! http://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/31471793/FiMFiction/Emoticons/misc_Lyra_dealwithit.png

2825720 Your question has been answered.

You clearly have never seen a Charmin commercial. They're all about answering this question.

:rainbowderp: Some people are so stupid. Why'd the man let his daughter give toilet paper to a bear?

I'm hoping that person was being facetious...

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 23