Comments ( 11 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 11

A certain admin banned onlyanorthernsong for Fact-Checking and correcting the scientific claims of another user. Fact-Checking and correcting scientific claims does not violate site-rules. It has been almost 4 days and the certain admin still has not lifted this unfair ban.

Please join this group for putting pressure on the admins to reinstate onlyanorthernsong.

¡This Is A Link To The Group For Reinstating onlyanorthernsong!

:facehoof: Once again, fact-checking and correcting were not the reasons for the ban. The ban was for verbally abusing another user while refuting that user's claims.

Reading comprehension isn't your strong suit, is it?

4629109 Good work! onlyanorthernsong is now unbanned.

Meeester told me in a PM that the reason is that it is an attack to fact-check and correct with citations is the rason:

Meeester said:

Young Earth Creationism is literally a religious belief, and like any religious belief, we will not tolerate attacks against it on this site.

I am not going to debate the validity of anyone's belief as I left my tinfoil hat in my car. Take a chillpill and just ignore people you don't agree with. Or you will just end up in the same boat as your friend, taking a break from the site.

¿Is antivaccism also a religious belief?

Yes, but I got a day-ban for my trouble. That is okay, because at the time, I figured that Meeester would permanently bab me, but onlythemorningsong took 1 for Science and Skepticism, so what sort of a cowardly skeptic would I be if I would not take a permaban for him.

4633027 You're my hero. :heart:

onlythenorthernsong took a 3-day ban for Science and Skepticism. He deserves to be your hero much more than I.

4633096 Yes, but he didn't know he was getting banned. You, on the other hoof, risked it all.

Okay. It looks like I cannot win this fight. I suggest a compromise:

I suggest that onlyanorthernsong and I should be your coheroes.

¿Is this an acceptable compromise?

4633110 It is acceptable. You are now both my heroes. :heart::heart:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 11