Button Belle 984 members · 213 stories
Comments ( 18 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 18
Colt in the Moon
Group Admin

I'm curious. Was it Button's Adventures ep.1, Don't Mine at Night, that only episode where Button Mash appears? Or a combination of the three?

2486405 Chocolate and vanilla milkshakes.

MoldyShishkabob
Group Contributor

2486405 It's a somewhat normal shipping pair in a community filled with abnormal shipping pairs.

2486405 Witch sipping is best? I don't really care.

I dunno
I just thought it was really cute

wait, what episode?

Saw some pic of it on derpibooru due to having some other tag on the pic watched. Don't remember anything more specific.

2486405. The fact that there are more girls than guys in the show. Pretty much limited ships. :unsuresweetie:
Also cause I root for Lil' Brownie! :yay:

For me it was Button's Adventures ep.1.

2486746 Hearts and Hooves Day

In don't mine at night when Button grabbed Sweeties hoof I was like "Yes"!

Button Mash Adventures ep 1 started it for me. The milkshake scene might not have seemed like much, but Button gave himself a brain freeze trying to impress her (trust me, I'm a guy IRL.. we do stuff like that.. :eeyup:) And the fact remains: Sweetie didn't walk off and leave him there; she didn't try to help him (nor should she have, it was his own bravado/stupidity (same thing) that got him into that mess) but she didn't walk away either. That convinced me that there was more to those two than meets the eye.

Don't Mine at Night sealed the deal. From the very beginning, Sweetie's very presence was enough to fuel the ship in my mind. (I also love the idea of Sweetie being a gamer girl.. :pinkiehappy:) But the hoof-grab and consequental blush.... made it canon. :rainbowkiss::yay:

So there you have it.... Did I overanalyze to get there? ... Maybe, but isn't that what we do best? :twilightblush:

came across a fanfic of him on FanFiction.net add I thought I like this colt.

>>Colt in the Moon
Dont mine at night and because theres more mares han stallions an they look cute together

that's exactly what turned me on to the shipping :twilightsheepish: I thought it was sooo sweet :rainbowkiss:

I first became intrigued in the ship from the Button Mash Adventures ep 1 when Button Mash first shared a milkshake with Sweetie Belle. Before then, I never thought of a possibility of shipping Sweetie Belle with any of the other characters so it intrigued me and opened my mind to further possibilities of the pairing.

A few weeks passed and I discovered this picture on Equestria Daily (when I still browsed that website).

I am a sucker for hand drawn art and the subject matter and application was wonderful. That picture really began my shipping of these two characters.

Regarding Don't Mine at Night, many people have cited this as their primary motivation for joining this pairing, however, I didn't see it until I was well into shipping these two.

Watching Don't Mine At Night introduced me to the ship, and I love child pairings. I've been told that the stories I've done with these two were adorable and in-character.

they are just so cute together

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 18