Official TF2 Server Group 247 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 58 )
  • Viewing 51 - 100 of 58

Of course not. How very silly of me to suggest such a thing. I mean, it's not like we were talking about the hypothetical five year old creating an alt account to defend themselves, and one of us immediately started referring to the account that leapt to their defence, or something.

Ah well. Talking about hypothetical scriptkiddies and their inability to argue is all well and good, but I've wasted enough time here, and need to get back to work. Have fun.

4534061 Welp now that I'm home here's a screenshot of him from the forums.

Goddamn. People say brony drama is the stupidest drama, but this is on a whole other level of stupid bullshit.

I know who Jazzie is, though he isn't my friend. All i know is that he's a TF2 lmaobox hacker. Though, if you kids can't realize how VAC works, oh wow, like google doesn't exist, you just care about virtual shits. Virtual items? Wtf, are you really so gay? Go google how VAC works and stop being so fucktard. Seriously, never met people which had much autism in their brains

You are just swearing because he's using some aimbot on a virtual game, grow balls faggots, go play footballs. Or watch MLP since social-life is completly fucked up for you guys.

And wtf you kids talking about DNS, Proxies, VPNS and such shits? u Must be pro hax0r which haks big gaem right?!1' I bet you don't even know what a botnet or rat is. How do i know? You don't fucking know how VAC works, how you can know what and how rat and botnets works. Jazzie just rek you all in some seconds, you are still complaining because he's hacking. Legit people are so smart. The meme ones are smarter obviously.

P.S: Do you know what a scriptkiddie is and what does he do for being a skid? Of course not.
P.S.S: I'm not jazzie you dumbfuckingshitass. Defend themselves? lol you must be really desperate to think he would create another account to defend himself. Go cry baby shit.

>talks about how people here have autism
>proceeds to sperg out with one of the most sperged out rants I've ever seen

>Meme ponies

Thats why i hate 30 yrs old niggers who watch princesses and stupid ponies sucking their dicks eachother. Grow balls. Oh wait, 90% of the ponies population is female (Who have dicks, but not balls obviously). Fuck procreation right?

>so retarded he can't even hit the "reply" button like a 5 year old fucking could
>continues to type like a sperg, minimizing any form of insult I might feel from his words

Guess we're done here. By the way, I'm using le meme arrows because you're not even worth typing out full retorts for, sweet pea.

how 2 use reply bawton? oh relized m9

iz like: @nigger? wtf it doesnt work, you're a nigger, but i can't understand why it doesn't wwark. Dafuq

@marc the dick sucker

it dosnt evun wurk. dafuq nigga seit!!

• Viewing 51 - 100 of 58