Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3

This just warmed my heart...

https://www.reddit.com/r/supersentai/comments/ftuu79/sentai_alumni_of_all_generations_rallying_to/

Translations:

Shin Nagahama/Akira Nijino/ToQ 6Gou: “Seriously... ganbare! (Do your best!/Hang in there!) You’ll surely win! Everyone too, let’s all be really careful and win!!”

Yosuke Kishi/Stinger/SasoriOrange: “Our two reds, one is the luckiest guy in all of space, and the other is the president of the universe // Star Change!!!!! #GanbareKiramager”

Takumi Kizu/Lucky/ShishiRed: “Grazie” (in response to Yosuke Kishi)

Keisuke Minami/Tsurugi Ootori/HououSoldier: “History that everyone can change. For sure. We’re Legend.” (in response to Yosuke Kishi)

Y

asuhisa Furuhara/Sosuke Esumi/Go-On Red: “To everyone It may be a hard and tough time now. That's why we'll get over together! A day will come when it's alright! Let’s be patient until then! Everyone is worried about Juuru. As a Kiramager fan, I feel painfully aware of everyone’s feelings. // I'm worried but, but it’s okay! Because we have our cherished friends and partners! Right? Is the power of your friends and partners great? Whatever happened, everyone is following me. That’s something so encouraging so let's cheer together! All right. I'll be back! Why? Because I’m a hero! ! Even now, have you ever survived any pinch with your heroes? It’ll be okay. Be sure to come back. I believe in you and your colleagues who support in any pinch. And that will not change. I can't afford to lose for you guys cheering in front of the TV. Together with Juuru! What we can do is [believe] and [support]. Everyone's voice can be courage and power! Just like we used to, remember that, and that's it. // The most important thing is that you are fine // How can you worry if Juuru is okay if you're not fine? So make absolutely sure to wash your hands! It may be boring, but let's stay at home as much as possible! When Juuru is fine and comes back, I’ll welcome him back then! With the best smile, I'll tell everyone! It should show you the most sparkling appearance! Don't lose to Corona Juuru! Of course, me and you (the readers)! Let's support Kiramager together in front of TV this Sunday! I'm watching it on the Go-Phone! Maybe it will be an Instagram Live! See you on Sunday!”

Ken Shindachiya/Ken Hoshikawa/FiveBlue: “The person himself is frustrated and frustrated more than anyone else // Kiramager ✨// Heroes don’t lose // You have allies // Ganbare 👊✨✨// KiramaiRed‼️”

Masahiro Usui/Hanto Jou/Go-On Green: “The allies of justice never lose 🔥 // Don’t lose, KiramaiRed!!!!!!! Don’t lose, don’t lose, we’ll be waiting for you!!”

Yousuke Itou/Senichi “Sen-Chan” Enari/DekaGreen: “I’m worried about Komiya-Kun and the cast/staff involved with Kiramager. I’m a Dekaranger, so I ask everyone to investigate. If you have a weird attacker aiming at the flames on SNS, let's go through and blog with everyone. Let's protect the program, Sentai together. By the way, I think the fans of Sentai have good taste.”

Nobuo Kyou/Isshuu Kasumi/KuwagaRaiger: “KiramaiRed, I think it will be hard, but I hope he can be cured and save the earth and the children’s smiles. -Isshuu Kasumi”

Kouhei Yamamoto/Kouta Bitou/HurricaneYellow: “Red Kiramager‼️Don’t lose to Corona, and I wish you a quick recovery. Many children are waiting‼️While I’m worried and full of thoughts,,,,. I can’t say anything, but I can cheer!”

Shirou Izumi/Yuuma Oozora/ChangePegasus/Burai/DragonRanger: “The hateful, spiteful 💢 Corona has come to the shooting site of the dream-delivering Super Sentai. Toei’s oldest studio, to the members of Kiramager, Ganbare! The legend of the 43 before are behind you! Don’t lose! We won’t lose either. -Changeman Yuuma Oozora -Zyuranger Burai”

Ryuichirou Nishioka/Matoi Tatsumi/GoRed: “I wish you a quick recovery. And please give courage to everyone.”

Toshihide Wakamatsu/Gai Yuuki/Black Condor: “Nothing is impossible. The word itself says ‘I’m possible!’ (Actress Audrey Hepburn) // The site of Sentai, which I am still attached to has been infected with Coronavirus // That worries me // I have no choice but to control infection and manage my physical condition // I will try to apply anti-viral drugs to clinical trials and stabilize the economy as soon as possible”

Kenta Satou/Riki Honoo/Red Turbo/Zyuranger OP Singer: “A TV Asahi Sentai-starring actor has been infected with Corona (link) Anyway as soon as possible [get well]‼️”

Satomi Hirose/Tsuruhime/NinjaWhite: “Toei-San please hang in there...”

Yukio Yamagata/Lion Ha-Oh’s voice/Gaoranger OP Singer: “Good evening. It has come out that Rio Komiya, "Mashin Sentai Kiramager"’s Red, was infected with corona. Yukio Yamagata was a little relieved that the situation was calm, but again thought that young and energetic people would be infected. We hope you will be revived with the Sentai soul with a ‘Hirameking!’”

Seiju Umon/Goushi/MammothRanger: “Komiya-San/KiramaiRed! You should be ready now! Recover well! The children are waiting for your courage❣”

Shuuhei Izumi/Domon/TimeYellow: “Ganbare! Kiramager ✨ // FIGHT 👍”

Yasuka Saitou/Masumi Inou/BoukenBlack: “KiramaiRed, Kiramager, citizens of Japan, citizens of the world. Let’s hang in there together. I must be able to overcome any difficulty. Even if you are about to give up, you have friends. Super Sentai taught me the importance of working together to overcome difficulties. #KomiyaGanbare #Kiramager #Tokusatsu #Toei”

Michiko Makino/Hikaru Katsuragi/Pink Five: “It’s painful and frustrating, but now I just pray for recovery. And I pray for the health of the studios.”

Yuuki Kishi/Kyousuke Jinnai/Red Racer: “Juuru! When we have a problem, we go for help! Heal well and return! I’m counting on you to take care of the Earth!”

And people wonder why we love to watch Power Rangers and Super Sentai.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3