Button's Mom 1,597 members · 110 stories
Comments ( 14 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 14
EdBoii
Group Admin

NSFW Idea:
Mare's Tales: A recollection of Mature Oneshots compiled into one story, being mostly independent sex tales featuring Button's Mom.

SFW Idea:
Mother's Tales: A recollection of Teen or under Oneshots compiled into one story, being mostly independent tales featuring Button's Mom.

I'm starting these as soon as I finish the contest winner's request. :scootangel: They'll be fun! I'm taking requests for these as well, so feel free to drop them down there in the comments so I can choose from them later!

2568710 BUTTON'S MOM HAZ GOTT IT GOIN' ON

EdBoii
Group Admin

Hellz yeah!
:yay:

I'd clean her pool...
Do ponies even have pools in their backyards? You know forget it.

Take me you beast :heart:

EdBoii
Group Admin

2568758 :ajsmug::ajsmug::ajsmug:

2568759 Pool cleaning? Request accepted.

2568761 Hmm... Well, I'm kinda busy, but I think I can manage an exit to the park or the movies... Where would you rather have me take you? To the park, or the movie theater? :rainbowhuh:

Mmmmmmm... Whatever you want :heart:

I'll read anything with mah waifu in it!

2568710 He is... The Stash!

Teen-SFW request, Mom embarrassing Button at his 21st (or pony equivalent).

NSFW, Mom play 7 minutes in heaven (that cupboard sex game thing) with one of Buttons friends, Sweetie, or maybe even Button himself.

Requested in a rush so probably not thought through well and I'll regret it later...

NSFW: anything that has Button's mom doing Sweetie. Without Button or anypony else involved. Just hot Mare on Mare action :unsuresweetie: :trollestia: :yay: :moustache:

SFW: Sweetie Belle doing something really cute, and innocent, but whatever it does makes Button lose the game he has been playing for hours and hours xD :pinkiecrazy:

Well since the other ideas I suggested didn't seem popular, I'll suggests something new:

NSFW suggestion (Or could be done Teen-rated SFW):
-Teenage Button Mash has been invited (or possibly forced) to go to a 'wild party' with many of his now teenage classmates (Sweetie Belle and the other CMC, and pretty much anyone else). Worried for her son on how things could turn out, Buttons Mother plans to help out her son/spy on him with the aid of an temporary age potion to help her blend in to the party. The things a mother must do to make sure she'll see grandchildren...

SFW or NSFW suggestion:
Safe part:
Thanks to an odd series of events, Button's Mother now finds herself looking after the CMC for a night. As if Button Mash himself wasn't enough to handle, now she needs to deal with three fillies trying stunts to earn their cutie marks and dragging her son with them in her house.
Not safe addon:
And how is tying up her son or playing Doctor suppose to get them cutie marks anyway?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 14