Button's Mom 1,597 members · 109 stories
Comments ( 46 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 46
EdBoii
Group Admin

To celebrate our 800 members, I am willing to write whatever one-shot idea you have!

It can be any idea! Anything at all! I'll write a one-shot out of it and dedicate it to you all!

Most up-voted idea wins!

2540084 GODDAMMIT, I was JUST about to post that! :rainbowlaugh: Looks like I'm not the only one who just finished reading the new Butterflush.

I would say do a mature HiE fic, but you did say most up-voted idea wins, so fat chance of that happening :ajsleepy:

...Ah screw it, I'll throw my idea into the ring. For the sake of all mankind, we must be graced with this story :rainbowdetermined2:

Well, that's different. Different's good I guess :rainbowwild:

SFW idea:
Button Mom takes Button Mash to an amusement park.

NSFW idea:
Buttons Mom takes Button Mash to the arcade and has a flashback of a day she spent at the arcade of her youth with her now husband.

2540076 holy shit...you're the founder of this group? huh who knew

2540076 Something about her husband? I never see fics like that!

Homunclus
Group Admin

Buttons Mom turns into a bat pony...but she ain't sucking juice

Blood, she sucks other ponies blood. Just in before anyone thinks she was sucking something else.:ajbemused:

Dang, there goes my one hope of seeing a fic about buttons mom sucking on that lovely white liquid we all know as milk. I swear the good stuff is never written these days :ajsleepy:

Button Mash is playing on his computer while a thunderstorm is currently happening out side. Lightning strikes and somehow he gets transported into the game it self.
Game Ideas:
Team Fortress 2
Day Z
Minecraft
and any other suggestion people come up with.

I vote having Button's Mom be in love with Sweetie Belle and is just using her son as an excuse for Sweetie to come over and visit her. :pinkiegasp: :heart:

Button buys a comic from this new shop in Canterlot. A rather risque comic he shouldn't have. :duck:

Milano confiscates it, but gets bored and decides to read it. :pinkiegasp:

Button's Mom superheroine-in-distress R34 with the Mane-iac (or other villain/ess) ensues. :pinkiehappy:

NSFW, Comady, aged up
button gos to a rave for the first time dose not to listen his friends advice on not drinking or eating any thing he his given, then things start going out of control he starts dirty dancing with the main dance how is snow flake the night end up with him, snow flake,vinyl scratch, his mom and king sombra how is indeed wearing a sombrero have a crazy orgy

maybe Button's mom and Rarity, only for them to have Button join in on the fun and end up leaving them both... expecting.

Here's one, Button just turned 18 and is going to college. Button's mom is proud for him but starts suffering from empty nest syndrome. She loses common sense and goes to Zecora for an age potion, of course not telling her why. She slips Button the potion hoping it'll make him a colt again. But, it does much more. It reverses his age back to a foal. Though shocked by the outcome, Button's mom is now happy she can raise him from foal hood all over again.

2540076 How about this:
Its Hearts and Hooves Day in ponyville. The crusaders just got into trouble for the love poison and they were ordered to get rid of the Love Poison. They poured the rest of it in a soda bottle and threw it away in a recycleing bin. What they didnt know was that bin was actully a soda machine getting new sodas in it. A bout a few minutes later, Button mash trots over and buys a soda. But really its the potion. He then takes it home and puts it in the refrigerator. Some time passed and buttons mom drinks his soda. And suprise, suprise, the first colt she sees is her son.
Ill leave it up to you to see where this goes.:raritywink:

Just do a NSFW fic. ( besides I'm craving some rule 34 or something )

But really, my main point is:

Milano finds out that Button has been playing some naughty games on the Ponylus Rift, and when Button decides to get off of the system, Milano makes the whole population of mares turn the video games a reality.
(Note that stallions can be included, if you want to)

EdBoii
Group Admin

Well, we seem to be tied. :ajsmug: Now, which idea shall I do? :rainbowkiss:

One is good stuff for comedy, and the other would be unique. So... I'll let you guys know as soon as I decide, aye? :yay:

Well mine has a dislike, so I guess that answers that then :ajsleepy:
Still, it would give me something to work with later on :rainbowwild:

Honestly, that story would sound better if Button Mom still kept drinking juice. Could you imagine the next morning that button wakes up to get himself a drink and finds each juice box he chooses is drained?

And you could keep going with that.

If he does the story or not, you can't have too many Button Mom fics! Make one anyway.

EdBoii
Group Admin

Alright, everyone (you two), I made my choice. It wasn't easy, and it wasn't rapidly made, but I finally managed.

I'm doing the HiE one. :rainbowwild: There aren't any of those, and it just caught my eye a tad more, eh? So I'll be announcing the winner soon enough. Thanks for participating! I'll be doing another one of these at 1,000 members too! :rainbowkiss::scootangel:

Be sure to tell us when it's done then Iron :twilightsmile:

And as for you GnPSB, I expect the fire humping story asap

I would do it, but I'm writing a long story and a one-shot HiE clop (orginal I know :raritywink:) at the same time, so that leave me out of the running. Still, it's something to look forward to, right? :twilightsheepish:

Nah, conversion bureau is heresy to me. Won't hold you to it though, good luck with your story :twilightsmile:

Now that's something I can get behind. Action, adventure, and romance are were it is at :pinkiehappy:

Argh, no tragedies. Tragedies hurt me in the feels :raritydespair:

In the words of some random girl
"Cory, you a busta" :trollestia:
(relevant on all levels)

In the words of Ponyeffect
"In the words of Ponyeffect" :trollestia:

In the words of... this is going to go on forever isn't :twilightoops:

Poke.
You stil doing the story?

EdBoii
Group Admin

2815000 Jawohl! Just yesterday I thought I had it down, but it died... I'll utilize necromancy tomorrow! I should have it by friday, I think.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 46