Button's Mom 1,598 members · 110 stories
Comments ( 14 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 14
Homunclus
Group Admin

A heart and a baby bottle.

Is her special talent taking care of foals? Or is she simply someone nurturing by nature like Cheerlee? Perhaps someone who relates to family love in the way Cadence relates to romantic love?

...Or as the picture implies a great lover? :raritywink:

All three.

EDIT: Four now. Dammit OP. :rainbowlaugh:

I want to cum inside Haley Mash.
:trollestia:
--TheRussianBrony

Homunclus
Group Admin

Sooo...she stabs people in the heart with a baby bottle? :twilightoops:

That doesn't sound practical...

What about the fourth suggestion? (I edited the OP).

All four you mean.
:trollestia:
--TheRussianBrony

1484153 A skilled assassin makes the most out of limited tools.

Homunclus
Group Admin

So a "improvised glass tools for heart stabbing" cutie mark?

I think the better question is:

When did she earn her Cutie Mark?

If her talent is being an awesome mother or making babies, I'd guess pretty late in life. Like, twenty-one year old blank flank late.

Of course, if it represents nurturing and loving, she easilly could have got it by foalsitting at a young age.

But, as BronyStories suggested, it could be for foalplay. I don't think you could get that type of Cutie Mark before twenty-one. And I really want to read that as a fic:rainbowwild:

What do you think, Homunclus?

Homunclus
Group Admin

Cheerlee's mark basically represents her being a teacher, but she also got it as a kid as she realized it was her destiny to educate and nurture young minds. Same logic here.

But, as BronyStories suggested, it could be for foalplay. I don't think you could get that type of Cutie Mark before twenty-one. And I really want to read that as a fic:rainbowwild:

Oh. I was under the assumption that they had to perform their talent before getting their Cutie Mark. So realisation of ones talent also leads to aquiring a Cutie Mark?

Also, you don't like baby play? Fair enough.

Homunclus
Group Admin

Cheerilee: Then one day, when I was about your age, I woke up to find that a cutie mark had appeared [...] I had decided to become a teacher, and the flowers symbolized my hope that I could help my future students bloom if I nurture them with knowledge. The smiles represented the cheer I hope to bring to my little ponies while they were learning. Now, can anyone tell me when a pony gets his or her cutie mark?
Twist: Oh! Oh! Oh! When she discovers that certain something that makes her special!
Cheerilee: That's right, Twist. A cutie mark appears on a pony's flank when he or she finds that certain something that makes them different from every other pony. Discovering what makes you unique isn't something that happens overnight, and no amount of hoping, wishing, or begging, would make a cutie mark appear before its time.

In fact that is the running gag with the CMC. They have long ago discovered their special talents.

Sweetie Belle: Singing
Scootaloo: Scooter - Although it has been implied her talents might not be quite so specific, making her a more sports/physical activity related pony?
Apple Bloom: Building stuff. Creating?

They just haven't quite figured out that those things are their special talents.

Also, you don't like baby play? Fair enough.

I also really like that gif :pinkiehappy:

Ah I get it now:twilightsmile:Thanks

It's a pretty funny gif. That whole episode was funny as hell:rainbowlaugh:

Except when Flutters cried. That was sad:fluttercry:

Made a post, didn't realize this thread was up, so I'll repeat myself:

She's a pediatrician. She takes care of foals and would have a rather large amount of money both to take care of the household and to buy Button all his games.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 14