Lilith911's "Special" House 218 members · 48 stories
Comments ( 61 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 61

Players: Zoe Black x The rest of you guys
Characters: Bon Bon, Vinyl Scratch, Octavia, Derpy Whooves, Lyra Heatstrings, Trixie Lulamoon.
Races (they are anthro) [Respectively]: Earth, Unicorn, Earth, Pegasus. Earth, Unicorn.
Place: YOu choose!
Level: You decide!

The mane 6 are getting all the loves..... now you all get to love these girls. Provide the pic for what you want them to look like and we can get started!

2191774 Sadly we can't even provide saucy pics because of fimfics semi-ban thing going on.

2191818 Oh.... *smirks* Than describe what you want them to look like.:raritywink: No ban against that is there?

2191823 Hmmm... I can't really play them all that well... Derpy... very tiny mail woman outfit, about 2 sizes smaller than her, with huge jugs.... I think that's good.

(Is Lyra available? )

2191828 *shakes head* You guys aren't playing the background girls..... I'm acting as them. *nods* So, Derpy in an undersized mail uniform the squeezes her large breasts? Sure, I can do that. *nods*
2191841 (Just made the thread, and yes. She is available. *nods* Could you describe your vision of Lyra in the thread? What you want her t look like please?)

(Actually, I can imagine her in a white sundress, modest sized breasts and a great ass :trollestia: )

2191900 (Just came here to comment: You could imagine everypony in a sundress haha)

2191900 (*nods* OK, Lyra in sundress, modest breasts, great ass. Got it. Now, you just have to choose where we are)

Tatsurou
Group Admin

(Hmm...I'd like Trixie Lulamoon, and...one of her performances accidentally broke something very valuable belonging to a rich man, and now she's working as a maid to pay it off, so maid outfit designed to flatter her attributes and expose as much skin as possible. And she's wearing a magic inhibitor as part of the deal, so she can't use her magic, leaving her helpless...and she's desperately trying to keep from showing that being at someone's mercy is her biggest kink...thus explaining why she's always trying to prove herself as the best.)

(Lol, whats wrong with sundresses? I like modest women...and its easy access if we get freaky :rainbowlaugh: )

(Hmm....how about a pond in a clearing in the Everfree Forest? I think i will use NC Serin...unless you want him to be otherwise.)

2192777 (*nods* Ok, that is perfect. *nods* Now.... do you want me to do standard Trixie talk?)
2192896 (That works. Can you start?)

Tatsurou
Group Admin

(Yes, at least to start. And as I've requested prior, a separate thread, please. Start it off with her having just put on the maid uniform, ruminating about just how much debt she ahs to pay off, upwards of more than her shows make in a year.)

Tatsurou
Group Admin

(See you there.)

It was a nice summer day, though it wouldve been perfect if not for the scorching heat. Most of the residents in Ponyville went to the local pool or stayed indoors. Me? Ha, I found this great spot nottoo far in the EEverfree that nopony knows about. I strip down to my birthday suit and take a quick dip.

2193272 "ANd don't come back until you shut up about them!" my roommate, Bon Bon, says before she slams the door on me. I sigh, and start towards the Everfree, grumbling. "Why am I so interested in humans? I mean, that is all I ever talk about anymore..." I say, heading towards my thinking place: A pool in the forest. I look up, hiding behind a tree when I see you in the pool.

2191774 ((I assume Derpy is taken? :fluttercry: Who is available?))

I swim, ignorant of your presence, as if I didn't have a care in the world, enjoying the cool, crisp water as it tool the edge of the heat away.

2194290 (Yes, I am sorry..... Bon Bon adn Octavia are left. Who do you want?)
2194308 I watch you from my spot, just staring as you go cleanly through the water. I gaze, and take a step forward, and trip over a root, falling face first to the ground with a screech
2194323 (OK, now describe how you want her to look like as an anthro)

(Bit more pony than human, big boobs.)

2198811 (OK, now setting?)

The screech carches my attention and I immediately stop what I'm doing. I see you flat on your face and I rush to help you, forgettimg that I'm naked.

"Oh crap, you okay, Lyra?, I ask, crouching down and giving you a helping hand."

(A street. I'll start.)

(How I'll look:)

I lay down my guitar, ready to play some good old tunes.

2199030 I take your hand and go to a sitting position, sighing. "Thanks..." I say, looking at you. I blush deeply, turning away.
2199100 Vinyl walks through the street, humming a tune to a song, when she sees a man with a guitar, chuckling as she goes over. "You play?"
2199099 (One Octavia in a maid's outfit. Can you start pwease?)

"Yeah. I'm going to play La Bamba. Would you like to hear it?" I ask.

I smile.
"it's no problem. Um...why are you..."

I felt a breeze on my unmentionables.

"Oh...right. "

I say with a hard blush and quickly put my pants on.

2205070 Vinyl nods her head. "Sure thing man, Play away man." she says, sitting down.
2205113 I giggle, looking away. "H-How'd you find my thinking spot?" I ask

I breath in, strum the guitar, and sing.

A few minutes later, I'm done, and ask her, "How was it?"

I yelped as I zipped my frank and beans, using my magic ro correct the problem. Once the problem was fixed, I turned to you with a curious glance.

"This is your thinking spot? I always thought nopony else knew about it, so I usually come here to realx and take a quick swim. How long have you been coming here?" I ask as I sit beside you.

2205538 She smiles, nodding her head. "That was amazing." she says with a smile. "Vinyl Scratch." she says, extending her hand.
2205586 I sigh, looking at you. "About four years.... ever since I moved in with Bonnie." I say with a sad sigh

"Tact." I say as I stretch out and shake her hand.

Your sad sigh isn't lost upon me.

"Is...something wrong? Would you like to talk about it?" I offer with a concerned look.

2205039 ((Also, I'll play as Fancy Pants))

I trot down the halls of my mansion, silently inspecting every room. Cleaned, spotless, clean, clean... Ah, a work in progress! Unbuttoning the first button of my shirt, I gently open the door to see you in your rather... Liberating ensemble.

"Good afternoon, Miss Philharmonica. I'm not interrupting, I hope?"

2205732 "Oh something is wrong..... it's me." I say, laughing. "I just can't shut up about humans..... I belong in a mental hospital..."
2207423 Octavia turns her head, shaking it. "Not at all Mister Rich. Without the distraction of a certain DJ.... I am able to focus on my work for a change." she says
2205623 She nods her head. "Nice name." she says with a smile

2211417 I smile, shaking my head. "Ah, I wonder who you could be referring to. Surely Canterlot has several thousand DJ options, and certainly not one blue-maned mare with hips that could kill..."

"Thank you." I say. "What do you want to do now?"

2211462 Octavia gives a smile, nodding. "I believe it is the blue-maned one.... because I live with that self same DJ...... it has it's perks..." she syas with a smile.
2211463 She chuckles. "Wanna grab a drink?"

"Yeah." I say as I get up and bring my guitar around. "You know, I wasn't always like this. When we get to wherever you want to go, I'll tell you."

"Woah, woah, woah! Time out! Why in Tartarus would you ever say something like that? If you're interested in humans, what's the harm in it? I find that to be a fascinating subject."

2211474 She nods her head as she starts to walk. "I'm holding you to that."
2211518 "Oh shut up and stop teasing me! Do you have any idea how many times I have been told that?"

"Alright, ma'am. But before we discuss me, how about you?" I ask.

"I'm not teasing!" I laugh, "Geez, why not give me a chance and try me? I'm not the kind of pony to tease or mock others."

2211527 She looks at him with her eyes hidden behind purple tinted glasses. "Just check the newspapers for info about me." she says
2211538 I look at you, eyeing you carefully. "YOu aren't messing with me?"

"I see. What would you like to know bout me?"

I shake my head,
"Of course not. I would never laugh or disrespect another's goals or interests." I say with a reasurring smile.

"I'd imagine," Fancy Pants says with a nod. "How... Close are you two?"

2213082 "If you wish to know whether we have had sex or not Mister Rich, than just come out and ask that." she says
2211968 I nod my head, and give a sigh. "Wish Bonnie was like you...."
2211901 "First.... what the hay are you?" she asks

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 61