Lilith911
Group Admin

Vote on a name!
The Anthology of Salaciousness
or
The Book of Salaciousness
or
Twilight’s Lustful Descent

To all of you who are wanting to have one of your RPs in a chapter in the group story, to have it in, not only does it need to be in publishable form, but it also needs to have a 300-700 word intro and a 100-500 word exit, tying your RP to the general plotline of the story. Here is a template for writing it. when you do, we expect you to at least know what is generally happening in the story so it doesn't break away from the rest of the chapter, mainly the previous one. also, while here is a guide for how to put it together, you must make it unique from the rest, either by skipping steps, adding your own ones, shuffling them around, or any mix of them. here is the template:

Template:

Start off with Twilight getting out the book
Ex:
She takes it out from a hole in space
She removes from a hidden compartment
She gets Spike to get it for her

Then have her go through it
Ex:
She is searching through the book, looking for a specific spell she can't find anywhere else
She is studying the material to learn
She is actively searching through it to find the scrying spell (Pg. 138)

Resist looking at the spell
Ex:
She resists looking back for the spell
She stumbles upon it
The farther into the story we go, The less she resists

Give in
Ex:
She stops looking through the book and goes to the specific page

Cast the spell
Ex:
She casts the spell

Spell appearance:
Twilight's horn drains of color, and a sphere of white light appears in front of her. it is ‘powerful’ and swells in size by sucking at the energy around it before imploding and creating a 2-D silvery disk that hovers in the air, it faces whoever looks at it, regardless of how many there are, each see it facing them (they could see that it isn't a sphere by looking in a mirror from the side). if someone looks at it for long enough, their consciousness leaves them and they are transported to a location where all they can do is observe and if wanted, pull out. the spell does have a point where it ceases to function based on the amount of power that was originally put into it. depending on some variation to the spell it can be targeted at different dimensions and times, but when it is set in the present time and current dimension, results are completely unpredictable as to where you show up.
One thing is guaranteed: when the spell used, the viewer will see an act of lust, intercouse, or general scenes of fucking
(describe it how you want, but this is the full look, and effect)

Look into the spell
Ex:
maybe describe the setting very very briefly before cutting to your story

format for switching:
horizontal line break

then a brief sentence on the setting
Ex:
some forest, present, dimension A

Exit template:

Disengage from the spell
Ex:
the spell powered down, it's energy having been expended.
These next two are for those of you who never finished their RP:
Twilight threw herself away, not wanting to see more.
(insert name here) walked in and twilight quickly stopped the spell

Clean up
Ex:
Do you really need an example?

Put the book away
Ex:
She threw it into a trans-dimensional portal in disgust.
She basked in the afterglow and slowly slipped the book somewhere she knew she would find it again

finishing thoughts
Ex:
She vowed never to cast that spell again.
She was feeling better about the whole thing, surely it wasn't so bad...

Optional inclusions for variation:
Have her feel/get hot and bothered (horny)/Start to get wet
Have her feel guilty
Try to target something specific (ask me before using)
Try different times/dimensions (ask me before using)
Have her invite a friend (ask me before using)
Describe some of the other spells in the book (ask me before using)
Other stuff... do what you want, just make sure it's okay with me first

1858185 We did it! ( you mainly~) :pinkiegasp: :pinkiecrazy:

Tatsurou
Group Admin
Lilith911
Group Admin

1858195>>1858220
well yes, both of you did, but the real credit will go to the people when the story goes up... heres a link to what's up so far by the way: Name debatable
the password is :pinkiecrazy:

Tatsurou
Group Admin

So, will my chapter be going up soon? Do you need the links to make the Author's note?

Lilith911
Group Admin

actually, if you want it up, i have it pretty much ready and once i get the links and the descriptions it can go up, so that would be great, ill try to do them (the descriptions) now
also, what is your vote on the name?

Lilith911
Group Admin

which name?
personally i really don't like the 'Twilight's Personal Portal Problems'
and the links are good, ill try to have it all up and submitted within the hour if you want me to

Tatsurou
Group Admin

I like the third one then. I'm a little upset you aren't using my suggestion, though...but I guess it would be a bit obscure until the grand finale.

Lilith911
Group Admin

wait... i thought i asked and you didnt respond... what were they again, i forgot :twilightoops::twilightsheepish:
scratch that... Extra credit

Tatsurou
Group Admin

No, Extra Credit was the title for my chapter.
My suggestion for a story title was "Curiosity Called the Cat", signifying part of the identity of the Spellbook's author.

Lilith911
Group Admin

hmm, well i would like to... actually , that's a good name... but do you think it should be used?

Tatsurou
Group Admin

I like it, but I think "Twilight's Lustful Descent" works better. Maybe if the story continued into a part 2 (I'll Pm you what I think part 2 could be), in a sequel, that could be called "Curiosity Called the Cat."

I'd love to add a chapter to the story, however I'm still relatively new to the group, having only been in three RPs so far, the first still unfinished because my partner seems to have forgotten about it (a problem I may rectify tomorrow if I'm not busy), and the second cut short due to it being a dungeon adventure sexytime thread that got cut short by no fault of the dungeon master when he ran out of ideas and steam. The third one also ongoing, but there's only so much two people can do when one wakes up at 5 in the afternoon and the other crashes at 2 in the morning I suppose (guess who's who says the guy currently still up at 7:30 in the morning, having binged on Zero Punctuation for the past four hours).

Anyways, the sad fact is I can't use any of my RPs yet because they simply aren't finished, and I cannot find any words in the english language to express my malcontent for the "Twilight threw herself away, not wanting to see more" and "(insert name here) walked in and Twilight quickly stopped the spell" options. Forgive my cynicism for a moment if you will as I seemed to have once again soaked up Yahtzee's personality like a sponge. All I see when I read that is a "pussy out" button, the kind I've actually seen on a couple of video games that likes to pop up when you start dying at an increasingly aggravating spot in the level that offers to let you skip it. "Get the hell out of my face and let me finish!" I say, "One way or another I am going to dominate this bitch!"

Lilith911
Group Admin

Hmm, well my take on that is the fact that some of the RPs in here gan get to nearly 20 pages long, and never really have a stopping point

I feel my point still stands. The dungeon one ended a bit abruptly, the first one could be drawn to a close in about three more comments really, and the one I'm in now could easily go for that 20 pages thing, if not longer. Not one of them is currently usable by my standards, and I refuse to leave anything half done and take it seriously.

Lilith911
Group Admin

Okay then, are you going to do it eventually then?

I'll try, but at the rate I'm going the one with Tatsurou right now is gonna be it's own multi chapter story. :twilightblush: I'll have to try getting a different one, maybe a bit shorter.

Lilith911
Group Admin

Multi-chapter is fine... per chance... what are your genders?

Male/Female Like I said it's shaping up to be it's own story the ways it's going. I'll link it here. I'm thinking I could finish the first one with Vv_-Carnelian-_vV and make a chapter of it though. I'm gonna put what I have of it in a google doc tonight and see if I can't neaten it up a bit; take out the double first-person, and clean up the grammar. That ones close to done as it is.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 20