Lilith911's "Special" House 218 members · 48 stories
Comments ( 152 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 152

Participants: Lilith, F4D3, Charlie, Tyke, Claire, (one other)

Type: BDSM(plus whatever else Lilith wants.

Tyke's eyes blinked up softly as she was set down on something smooth. Sleepily she looked up to the pony that had been carrying her.

1456286 Considering I'm not a participant, does this mean I cannot comment?

1456314 ((you can't join unless you convince me to let you, and put non rp in (()). ))

Vic Viper
Group Admin

1456286 looks like someones finally awake *I chuckle as I laid her down on the table and applied chains to her arms and legs so that she was spread out, leaving every part of her body open for viewing. I look down at her and smile* Mommies orders, she will be here soon. *I walk away with my member still pulsating from yesterday, no thanks to the ring given to me by Lilith...my master.*

1456373 "Mommy's orders?!" Tyke asks confusedly.

Vic Viper
Group Admin

1456390>>1454130 *I call out from the stairs* You'll have to ask her yourself! She just tells me stuff to do, and I do it *I smile at her lovely confused face soon.. I think as I walk away*

1456421 Tyke pulls against the cold hard metal chains, feeling chaffed and uncomfortable. She really wished to see mommy soon!

1456373>>1456390
Claire wakes up in a pitch-black dark room. It was all just a dream. Claire went to move the sheets of her, but she couldn't. She thought she probably got tangled in the sheets again and calmed down. She moved her hoof down to grab the sheets, but there was none. She touched air. What the hell? Claire;s head was attached to the ground. The sharp corners of what is holding her down on her head was pinching her skin. She heard muffled talking somewhere. Where was she?

1456459 ((ground's edges pinching you?!))

Vic Viper
Group Admin

1456459 *As I walked down the hall, i heard the rattling of chains* Looks like my pet has finally awoken * I say to myself as I opened the door revealing a pitch black room. Fumbling around the walls, I find the light switch and flick it on. In the center of the room was a metal post with a chain attached to one end, and around my pets head on the other* Good morning...How are you feeling? Are you hungry? * I asked in a disguised tone*

"I feel awful. Wait, haven't I heard your voice somewhere?" Claire thought out loud. The is so particular, she could almost put her tongue on it. "And who are you?"

Vic Viper
Group Admin

1456524 Aw...after yesterday, I would've figured that you would feel great! * I chuckled darkly As i revealed more of my true nature* And I'm hurt, how could you forget me? The one who loved you so much yesterday, even when you left me hanging.* I whisper in her ear, before pulling back and nibbling on it*

1456524>>1456506 Tyke heard muffled voices from what sounded like the room next door.

1456524>>1456551 (( u 2 there?))

Vic Viper
Group Admin

1456641 (( I still am, waiting on her XD))

1456670 Tyke began fidgeting as a flowing sensation over took both her fuck holes. Something was leaking out!

Vic Viper
Group Admin

1456524>>1456700 *chuckling softly as the changeling shivered in fear* Don't worry I just remembered something nice nothing bad will happen to you...now. * I almost rush back towards tyke's room after remembering Lil said I could have her next! Opening the room, I'm delighted to see that tyke was already wet...with what seemed to be the green slime and herself from her last activities*...Well well well what do we have hear* I almost purred as I saw this*

1456767 Tyke looked at the strange pony creature from before.

"I-I'm so sorry! I didn't Want to soil myself, but it hurt so much keeping it in!" The table Tyke is chained to is covered in the goo the vines filled her with along with some piss.

Vic Viper
Group Admin

1456873 Such bad girl, ruining the nice table, mommy got for you.* I say in mock disappointment* You'll have to be punished. * I smile deviously at Tyke, as I undo the chains connected to her hands, but leave the ones for her feet* As punishment you have to clean up your mess, *I move my head next to her and nuzzle her face before whispering* With your tongue* I say seductively*

1456913 Tyke tearfully bends over to try and reach the mess , but can't quite reach it.

Vic Viper
Group Admin

1456937 What's this? You don't want to clean up your mess? tsk tsk, mommy would be so dissapointed. * Again I say in mock disappointment. However I reach over and unclasp the last two chains before smiling* That's why I'll help you this one time, now clean up your mess.

1456968 Tyke begins sobbing lightly as she gets on all fours a d starts licking the icky mixture off the table.

1456968 Tyke turned back to the one punishing her. "Ple-Please forgive me! I'm so soooorryyy!!"

Vic Viper
Group Admin

1457042 *I walk behind tyke, taking in every single minute detail of her young body. Every time she dipped her head to lick the floor, her small butt jiggle with youth, every time i heard a small sob, it brought forth a flare from my member. seeing her like this, begging me to stop her punishment, finally set me loose. I let my pants fall on the ground as I walked behind her* seeing as most of it is cleaned up...you're forgiven, and as a reward I'll make you feel good * Say right before I plunge my face into her wet folds, greedily drinking up the remaining fluids*

1457080 "AAAAAAHHH!" Tyke screams out in surprise in ecstasy. Now he was doing what mommy had done to her! It felt so great!

Tyke's arms gave in immediately, leaving her head to fall into the puddle before her. Leaving her ass hanging in the air.

1457080 Tyke lets out another moan each time Charlie's tongue pierces her immature cunt. Her ass shaking in the air in pleasure, and obedience.

Vic Viper
Group Admin

1457136 * chuckling darkly I remove myself from her folds, only place my length upon her ass a rub* Tell me tyke, what do you want..* I purred*

1457157 "I want to be rewarded again." Tyke says instinctively, not even needing to think of her response.

Vic Viper
Group Admin

1457173 Good girl...mommy would be proud * I say right before I line up with her folds* 3...2...1..here I come * I launch myself inside of tyke, all the way to the hilt before slowly pulling out. I repeat this process.*

1457213 Tyke screams each time Charlie bottoms out in her, her shallow slit being pounded to oblivion by the full grown stallion behind her. "TH-Thank Yoouuuuuu!" She manages to cry out between thrusts.

Vic Viper
Group Admin

1457225 Ah...sooo tight * I hiss and moan as I continue my original pace. Thankly as her passage begins to accomodate my size, I begin to move fast, thorougly enjoying the feel of having my large stallionhood fill her up comepletely, even more so as I see a bulge move in and out of her everytime I thrust. This just makes me move faster and harder*

1457558 Tyke's inexperienced body prematurely orgasms all over Charlie's cock as it ravages her.

Vic Viper
Group Admin

1457605 *taking a glance down at where I was stuffing tyke, I notice she was wetter than before! I pull her up from the floor so that her back was facing my front. While still ravaging her i turn my head and hers and envelop her lips in a deep kiss, making sure she tasted herself from before.* Good girl, go ahead...let yourself go...I don't mind, go ahead cum again for me* I hiss softly into her ear before nibbling on it, then trailing my tongue up and down her neck, before finally biting tyke's neck*

1457654 Tyke has fainted.

Vic Viper
Group Admin

1457965 Oh dear...I guess that was to much for her * I chuckle softly* I guess I should find you a nice place to rest until Lil gets back *leaving the room, I come back with some towels and blankets, I clean tyke up and nestle her in the blankets* Sleep well little tyke...Cause when mommy comes back, we're gonna have a blast.* I kiss her forehead before leaving her to sleep*

Lilith911
Group Admin

1456524>>1457965>>1458101
*I teleport in with a pop* I'm home~ *sees tyke sleeping in the blankets* how cute... But I thought she was going to be chained up for a little fun? *I walk over and stroke Tykes forehead* time to wake up

Vic Viper
Group Admin

1458479 * mumbling something in my sleep about bagels, i just turn over in the corner* ((Going to pick up my father, he got stranded on the road near the house, 10 minutes))

1458479>>1458500 Tyke woke up slowly for the second time that day.

"Huh?"

Lilith911
Group Admin

Good morning honey *I continue to stroke your head* do you know where Charlie went?

1458632 "Charlie left for some place after he put his thingy in me."

Lilith911
Group Admin

oh, he gave you his fin stick did he *raises eyebrow* he was supposed to wait...

1458972 Tyke yawned. "First he was really mad because I leaked out this green stuff all over a table, and he made me lick it up. It tasted really gross." Tyke says innocently.

Lilith911
Group Admin

hmm, I may have put to much in... do you want breakfast?

Vic Viper
Group Admin

1458972>>1459008 (( Sorry it took me so long, Dad wanted to change the blown out tire, so naturally since I have a bigger buid, (185 lbs of muscle baby!...*cough*) He made me do it. I have no idea where to join this conversation, just throw me in at some point))

Lilith911
Group Admin

(just walk up the stairs when she responds and i start breast feeding... you can join in to)

1459025 Tyke's stomach grumbled loudly. "Please mom."

Lilith911
Group Admin

1459057>>1459026
*I proffer one of my large tits to you* have as much as you want *I smile*

1459100 Tyke doesn't resis Lilith's enticing breasts for a second. Almost immediately she has her lips around a nipple and is sucking and moaning like crazy.

Lilith911
Group Admin

1459131>>1459026
*I moan, the milk-like substance being released giving me pleasure* thats my girl

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 152