Lilith911's "Special" House 218 members · 48 stories
Comments ( 12 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 12

How long with the wait until we finally see her return? Will there be one?

I'm curious.:heart:

I have no idea, but I want to see this group active again and RP some decent stuff at least.

It just seems so sad, y'know? I've wanted to meet Lilith for a very long time now... a VERY long time... but...:ajsleepy:

Oh well, how 'bout this? I'll interview you regarding Lilith and this massive estate of hers! What was it like before RP was banned?

she's still at college I believe, give her a few more years and she may or may not return and become more active :moustache:

Also, I require the source of your avatar again :duck:

Dammit, Fade-kun... I'm on an epic quest to find the troof!:raritydespair:

4349566 I don't know Lilith, but it was a hell of a lot more active before.

I can see. Reading through all the threads has shown me that...

I've basically come to the dystopian future of FiMFiction, seeing that it once was a glorious Elysium for writers, readers, and RPers alike...

but then, the RPBan-Nuke struck and devastated the land far beyond anyone could have ever seen. Homes destroyed, countless people either killed or leaving to seek refuge for their now illegal habits... FiMFiction turned into a state of despair until simply getting used to that New World Order.

Sad, isn't it? And I never got to see ONE day of it in action. I joined October of 2014, and as far as I know, it was banned already by then, and Lilith was still here, according to my math. I just never got to meet her before she left.

But her groups are the remnants of her presence, and I'll take what I can get to learn more about this site's vast and convoluted history.

show me dat av dammit :trixieshiftleft:

Also, I managed to get Lilith hooked up with my friend Sycro, and they were husbando and waifu up until they both stopped frequenting the site.

i've already sent you my avi:rainbowkiss:

Mmm... That you have, apologies for not paying attention :moustache:

Bakayarō konoyarō:trixieshiftright:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 12