Film Lovers 38 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7
Herrpface
Group Admin

Out of any movie you've ever seen, what do you think had the best ending? Which was the most heartfelt, powerful, funny, shocking, or overall ended the film on a fantastic note?

For me, personally, I like Monty Python and the Holy Grail's the best.

Yeah, it's literally a major cop out (and I was flabbergasted the first time I saw it), but as the years have gone by, I've really grown fond of it, just in how they deliver that for such an intense amount of buildup.

The ending of Se7en. The suspense just kept building and building and it was one of the few times where I had no idea where a movie was gonna go. It was so intense and devestating that it stayed with me long after I first saw it. Sure, that little bit of narration by Morgan Freeman was kinda unneccessary, but I was too in shock at what I just saw to care much. Still gets me everytime.

2121380>>2121503
Yeah, I agree.
Se7en was way up there.
What's in the box?

oh man. "the bridge on the river kwai". Really the end is the only thing that I remember about the movie, and all that I watch when I do put it in, but its so good. the buildup is great, with the constant sound of the train in the background, and the tension as Colonel Nicholson leads the Japanese toward the detonator for the bridge. then it all goes crazy, we have a nice reveal at the end, and the coolest bridge explosion put to film. yeah,

2121380 The end of "The Dark Knight Rises" a fitting end to a fitting triology.

moviemaster8510
Group Admin

Nothing can top this final shot.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7