Button Mash 1,380 members · 824 stories
Comments ( 20 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 20

Hey I'm a new guy in the group and I was wondering if we could as a group write a medium length story show some tips and give me some pointers cause I got a heck ton of stories for our little colt but I'm not a good writer yet so any one up for like a group talk cause I really need help

I'm interested

Discord is like a group channel where we can discuss and talk about topics so for us to talk our topic would be a group fanfiction about button mash

I don't know what a group channel is

???
I'm interested what about???

First do you have a group chat channel like discord second I'm thinking. A action romance story romance will obviously come from sweetie mash and the action will come from rainbow factory and in this story the main 6 except twi are dead and scoots and rumble are the co owners of the rainbow Factory and button mash has been recruited into bon bon agency on the account of knowing these 2 on a personal level and he accidentally got a high score on what he thought was a video game but was actually a mission simulator propelling him to being a high class agent what ya think?

OK then can we talk about Making this group story I'm thinking a romance action story

I'm keen on SweetieMash, so that's good.

I'm thinking on a action story of romance {sweetie mash} and action rainbow factory the main 6 died except twi. scootalo and rumble are running the rainbow factory button mash gets recruited into the agency, bon bon agency to be precise on the account of knowing scootalo and rumble on Personal level and he got a high score on what he thought was a video game but was actually a mission simulator thus propelling him To be a grade A high class veteran agent :eeyup: sweetie bell was recruited on being one of them advance magic casters in equestriya

6708341like what's app but several people talk in a group instead of dividual conversation

So are ya up for writing a group story with me?

Cool IL send you my whats app details and discord detail in a hours time

I don't have WhatsApp, but I am on Discord.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 20