Button Mash 1,380 members · 824 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8

[youtube=YG1rALf6C3g]

Given that this is actually the only appearance of Button Mash in the series I can think of, we probably should have this song posted here, too. Button Mash shows up from 0:22 to 0:24.

--Sweetie Belle

1485144 I doubt Cheerilee would've approved of Button Mash. He's only a colt after all.

Art Inspired
Group Admin

1485144 H-how are you making this sticky?:applejackconfused:

I thought only admins could do that...:applejackunsure:

Actually, anypony can make their own threads sticky or unstick them. You have to be an admin to stick or unstick other ponies posts, though.

I figured both of these should be stickied, but if not, you can always unsticky them.

--Sweetie Belle

Yeah, but she didn't approve of any of the other stallions in town either. That's why I was thinking of shipping her with Miss Mash.

--Sweetie Belle

Jesus Christ I didn't know that
1) He's actually in the series (and video games are canon)
and
2) Holy fuck there's a funeral right after :c

I kinda should have paid more attention to what was going on, really. It was probably rude to leap on that stallion in the middle of giving a funeral and rub his head. :unsuresweetie:

Given that this was right after Reading Rainbow, it might have been for one of the hospital patients.

But I mainly wanted to post this to make sure everypony knew he was actually in the series, if only briefly.

--Sweetie Belle

It was probably rude to leap on that stallion in the middle of giving a funeral and rub his head. :unsuresweetie:

CMC Funeral Crashers!!!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8