Button Mash 1,380 members · 824 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7

my story, Button's date with Silver Spoon does have themes of homosexuality, and therefore I have plans later on to have the characters talk about sex, but i'm not sure. Either way, let me know you're opinion? I'm mostly just hesitant to label my fic sex or have any sex talks altogether.

4848042 If there is sex in the story, then add the sex.If not give it a mature rating.Or just add a warning in the description.

4848042 I don't think there should be a need for a sex tag just because they're talking about sex, but a mature rating would likely be required unless you're going to tip toe around the details.

4848042 Sex tag is not about actual sex. It's about anything pertaining and dealing with sex, be it verbal or physical.

A Sex tag does not turn your story into a Mature fic. There are plenty of ways to have real sex talks in a Teen rated environment, even the act of having sex with another can stay within Teen rating long as most of the details pertaining the act remain off scree.

I haven't read your story yet but it sounds interesting now. Just do what you think feels right for the story you want to tell and adjust tags as needed.

4848042 That Human tag is pretty redundant. You can get rid of it if it's actually based on Equestria Girls universe.

4848288 Especially now that an actual "Equestria Girls" tag exisits

4848342 Hehe, that would be my point since story is using both tags.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7