RP R us 94 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 150 )
  • Viewing 51 - 100 of 150

"My father had told me of his black dragon brethren and their disgusting ways. It is good to hear that you were able to escape such a terrible life and become stronger because of it much like myself. Huzzah! To kindred spirits!"
Igneous yelled as he tossed silouette another slab of meat.
"One should never let their past torment them only dwell on the past to burn as fuel for tommorow igneous always says!"

"It is the motto that drives me forward each day and the motto that allows me to live my life so happily despite the hardships i endure. A motto that i believe would serve our hybrid friend well."

"Forgive igneous for he tires and must retreat to the land of dreams for the night. I wish all of thee an enjoyable slumber and may you conquer your nightmares and turn them to the side of dreams."

In the center of the camp a flash appears before revealing 2 creatures, 1 human, The other... Tanthroid(Biped wolf born from the Aether, the in between worlds as peacekeepers, the wolf represents chaos while the humans represents Order) At a first glance nothing would seem different about them other then the human having breasts and the wolf wearing Swat gear(His skill as peacekeeper requires gear so he summons it from other worlds), and a riot shield on his back. "Say, Emily, is this the place," the wolf asked the one known as Emily, "I think so, hey, you there," she said pointing at Razor, is this the Misfit colony," she shouted at the half blooded dragon dog.

In the middle of the field you notice a large black lump sticking out of the ground. Normally anyone would instantly mistake this lump to be a boulder. Except the boulder was snoring.... loudly. You see a house on a hill and a large nest constructed of tree trunks but at the moment no one appears to be around except for the snoring boulder.

"... is that boulder snoring," asked Emily to Caleb.

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1496156>>1496119 Razor returns next morning with a makeshift wagon of fresh fruit and transferable fruit trees, he then dropped them off in the town square and fell unconscious due to exhaustion

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1496747 Razor smiles, lugging the waggon of plant matter for the colony "Yes, friend, what brings you here?"

The boulder grumbles and shifts very slightly in response than continuse to snore

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1498936 raphael puts a ripe watermelon in front of him "Oy! wake up!"

"Ah yes, we are hoping you know where a Mr.Raphael is, we have been searching quite a few places, we also kinda wish to build a home and contribute with our tech," she said in a diplomatic tone of voice while trying to Crush Razor's hand in a handshake.

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1498958 Razor smiles warmly "Ah, my friend Raphael should be coming shortly, said something about wanting to make an entrance? I say, have we met before? You are both quite familiar..."

"wait, Razor is that you," Emily asked with a smile, "We met in the northern provinces, how did you escape those chains i 'forgot' to remove," she asked with a sly grin.

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1498983 Razor remembered his predicament that she put him in "...I softened them with my flames and then ate them...no thanks to you mrs. Rapesalot"

"I will have you know i havent raped anyone since i married Raphael, also, how did the universe taste, i cant eat it because it's like silk or cloth," she asked with amusement at her nickname.

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1499007 Razor grunted "Like rotten meat..." Right then, a house appeared in an epty lot, with a sign saying *Raphs party pad, party animals ONLY!*

"Oi. Hey girlie! If your wanting the make shift leader here your looking in the wrong direction."

"wow, this universe must be horrid," Caleb joked before getting smacked into the party pad, "Oh hey bro... i can explain," Emily heard before hearing a loud crack as Caleb fell back down without a head, "To be, or not to be, that is the question," Raph recited before drop kicking Calebs head to the ground and restarting his music.

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1499041 Raphael smiled when he saw Emily "Hey honey, how are you?" Raphael saw Calebs head floating over to his body and grabbed it, this time punting it into the horizon "IT'S GOOD!"

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1499023 razor smiled ruefully "That is true, if anything I am just a food retriever, but the manners are nice..." Razor then went home to feed Murphy, hoping to not see the Emily human any time soon

"I'm doing great Raphael, me and caleb just got back from an annoying joker(term used for clown type chaos spawn), really annoying, took us 2 months to beat him," she pouted beautifully so much that Raph jumped down to comfort her, "there there, i'm sure he was just strong," he said before flying back up only to be shot by a hellfire arrow, "Black cloud, get your flank here now," roared a small human sized dragon with breasts as she flew over a mountain trying to chase a black speck.

1499079>>1499041
"Excuse igneous for he is a heavy sleeper."
The boulder suddenly started to push himself off the ground with two large claws. Igneous than head butts the ground with massive force causing the ground around him to cracm slightly.
"Ah igneous is now awake!"
Igneous turns and eyes the ripe melon with his single eye curiously.
"Igneous appreciates the thought but igneous is solely carniverous and the fruit will not satisfy the hunger. Tell igneous is there any leftover of last nights hunt?
Igneous now notices the newcomers.
"Haha it appears we have more strange creatures coming to this village! Igneous wishes to introduce himself."
The hulking lizardman now stands upright to bow to the newcomers.

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1499144 Raphael sighed and snapped his fingers, the duo appearing in his party place "Now you apologize for shooting me with this arrow, or I will make it so that you can never have kids!" Raphael pulls out the arrow from his face and pricks them both with it, his chaotic blood empowering the enchantment

"Hello, my name is Caleb roberts and i represent the chaos in this world," stated a mouth that appeared next to igneous, "and i'm Emily, his sister and i represent the order in this universe," she finished the intro with a slight bow with Caleb giving a sloppy salute.

"What did i do, i'm trying to catch my husband who is betrothed to me due to him winning my hand in marriage," the dragon growled while Black cloud just whimpered before bursting into a pile of hay, "BLACK CLOUD," roared Amelia.

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1499179 Raphael appears next to them "And I am raphael, a god of chaos, technically a step up from Caleb, I'm sorta his big bro, while Emily is my wife!" Raphael summons a dead ursa major for them to eat

"Truly an interesting duo indeed! Haha! I am igneous the diamond scale! I am merely a hunter of bounties and am honored to meet such powerful beings!"

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1499195 Raphael facepalmed, and resummoned the pussy pony "You got yourself this fine piece of ass, now marry her and enjoy it,or i will turn you into a mare"

"WAIT WHAT," shouted Caleb with a hurt tone, "I'm a guardian dude, only 2 of us known, I am chaos incarnate basically, i would say we are on equal terms," he argued, "don't argue over this, and yes i'm married to Raphael," Emily cut in before an argument could start and kissed Raph on the cheek.

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1499219 Raphael laughed that Caleb thought that they were on the same level of chaos, and kissed his wife back, slyly cupping her ass

"We are married," he attempted to lie before his ass was burnt off by Amelia, " it's a lie," she stated with rage before she pounced on Black cloud and forced a wedding ring onto his hoof, "Thanks for helping," Amelia said.

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1499239 "No prob, let me know if he pussies out again, i've got some friends who love to torture futa mares"

"not now," Emily whispered into Raphs ear before lightly grabbing his ass and leading him towards the party pad, "Come on," she said. "Oh well, at least I get to continue breaking the forth wall," stated Caleb.

1499219>>1499217
"Beings of chaos i believe a test of strength is in order to see who is the higher power. If allowed i would also would like to test my own strength against such warriors!"

"Oh he is afraid of me because i remind him of Emily," she said before looking at Black cloud with lust, "Now hunney, we are going to have sex, and you are going to enjoy it," she proclaimed before flying off with him.

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1499260 Raphael just stared at the stupid lizard, then shrunk him to the size of his pinkie "You really want us to fight you? We could make you explode from the inside out with but a whim."

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1499278 Raphael calls after them "Don't forget to use protection!"

"I'm sorry and i don't wanna sound rude but I can only truly fight other chaos beings," Caleb said with a shrug glad that the author didn't have to type more fighting scenes.

"Nevermind then.... caleb do you wish to have a friendly match of strength and endurance with igneous?.

"Sorry but i want kids now," she answered leaving a blush on his face.

"sorry mate but the author of me is getting sore fingers, he can fight tommorrow," Caleb stated.

Comment posted by Techpriest Eh deleted Aug 12th, 2013
bjornicorn
Group Admin

1499318>>1499291 Raphael agrees "And my author just really does not see the point in such a one sided match"

Before anyone could reply he was dragged into the party pad by Emily who was giving him lustful looks, "Now you be a good Human and sit there while i give you a show," she shushed him and proceeded to strip tease for him.

"Igneous is confused by this statement but accepts this. Igneous will gladly accept any challenge when my opponent is ready. However you do not have to worry about your magic, igneous is of draconian blood and has resistance to all forms of magic and have fought many of a chaos beast in glorious combat! Haha!"

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1499351 Raphael summoned dollar bills and waved them at her, his shaft already erect from feeling her up as he realized that he forgot to zip his pants... his member rose from its prison with ease, he tried to hide it before she noticed

(Draconian blood, he has limited resistance to your magic and hes challenging you to fair combat and just wishes to test his strength, which by the way has been trained to be up to superhuman standings and has been known to slay dragons. Dont let us freindly nature fool you he is one tough mother fucker.)

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1499401 [limited, and they can summon live bombs inside of him, so yeah, don't screw with chaos]
Raphael smiles and draws Barry from nothingness, smiling as he leveled the badass gunblade at his head "Wanna fight, lizard lips?"

(Alright well if your gonna be rude about this im sorry i didnt want to make a completely bullshit character that has absolutely no fucking weaknesses or faults that is pretty much the defenition of what a mary sue type character is i mean i fucked around with you some but i was never a dick about it you suck at roleplay and im out.)

• Viewing 51 - 100 of 150