RP R us 94 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 150 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 150

(Non-Pony OC's only.)

Epilogue say in the camp. Equatrian land given to her to start a inter racial town as to prove that it was equal land for even other races.

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1494054 Razor came into the camp in hopes to set up a home for himself where the racist ponies won't bother him "...who do I go to to get a home?"

"You build it. More people will arrive soon." Epilogue stated.

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1494148 Razor smiled, not caring if his dragon teeth scared anyone "Nice... I'll get started now" Razor walks over to a nice giant boulder and tunnels inside, a small glow is later seen from within

"Don't hurt yourself to much we need some muscle around here." Epilogue stated. Digging into another hill to make her and her families burrow.

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1494196 "Heh, I'm half dragon, this rock is like mud to me!" A loud crack is heard, and a hole opens up in the front of the boulder in the shape of a door

"Heh. Lucky us." Epilogue said as a familiar grey D-dog popped in the middle of the town area.

"Epilogue you there?"

"Ya we already got some muscle, still waiting for that slacker cousin of ares'. Apparently she wanted some Orcnium. Damn stuff tastes horrible and have you ever wondered why the hell she's the only person here that can mine the stuff?"

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1494381 Razor finishes making his home and walks out, lighting the doorknob on fire so only he can open it "So... any work need doing round here? I can hunt pretty damn well!"

A hulking 6'7" lizardman completely covered in massive amounts of muscle enters the town. The lizard wears cheap rags for clothing and appears to be covered in scars as well as missing one eye. His scales our jet black and has spikes jutting out of his head. Although he understands the equestrian language perfectly he has some trouble speaking it.
"Igneous hears that new colony be here. Igneous generally prefer living in forest but igneous is interested in meeting the nonppny folk of this strange land."

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1494432 Razor sees the giant lizard heading his way "Greetings, new neighbor! A pleasure to meet you!"

"Igneous is pleased by the freindliness of your greeting. However igneous knows not what you are and is confused of your heritage."

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1494490 Razor smiles and chuckles a little, letting out a small burst of flame "I am a hybrid of dragon and Diamond dog, most of the racist buckers out there call my kind Dragon dogs"

"Razor?" Notes asked looking at the Dragon dog almost stunned that he actually was here.

"Wait who do you two know each other? You better not be dating this mix blood. No offense... Razor was it? I don't like hurting people that can't fight back against me."

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1494523 "One, we are entirely Platonic, I know i will most likely die alone, and two, i can take care of myself, what with me having the combined strength of a pureblood of my two races, the ability to breathe fire, and my dragon scales coating various parts of my body"

"You are of draconian blood? Haha! As am i! Igneous is the son of the great black dragon Agnomious! Igneous is no stranger to the fear of ponies igneous rather enjoys it though... the fear of ponies makes job much easier."
turning to notes
"The draconian blood is a noble lineage there is no taint within his body?"

"My skin wouldn't molt if it was put into the middle of the sun, nor will it scratch." Epilogue said.

"Welcome me and my cousin here are pure blood diamond dogs. Choose a place and start to working only rules so far are don't eat each other and you build your own home." She continued.

Notes just went into the large hill and started digging silently.

"Igneous has no desire to build home for self but will help the residents of this colony with their own homes."
Igneous than began to laugh heartily.
"Igneous cannot promise resistance to consume any creature that may show to be a threat to igneous. Igneous always feeds upon the flesh of my enemies, hahaha!"

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1494651 "My mothers kind don't take kindly to hybrids, most packs actually try to kill me on sight, I've wiped out...oh...about 150 packs, give or take an alpha I scared into suicide..." Razor went out to the forest nearby "Gonna get us more food..." Razor was happy he did not have to kill more of his motherkind, but still wishes he could find a mate for himself,,, maybe find another hybrid somewhere?1494663

"Igneous finds that you complain to much and feels no pity towards you. Eliminating your enemy in glorious combat is a great honor and should be treated as such. The fear of ponies and other lesser creatures is only natural for those of our standing and should be seen as a sign of respect for our power. Only those who seek a life of solitude shall find it. I have no fear of dying alone as i do not seek this solitude."

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1494916 "Have you had to deal with your own kind hating you because you are a filthy halfblood? How about knowing that you will never find someone who will love you? HOW ABOUT HAVING BEEN RAISED AS A SLAVE AND BEING FORCED TO WATCH AS YOUR OWN MOM WAS RAPED TO DEATH!? HOW ABOUT SEEING THE HAPPINESS ANDI LIFE SLOWLY DRAIN OUT OF YOUR FATHER BECAUSE HE LOST HIS LOVE?!

"My father was gutted and his entrails spilt over me as my own body was torn to shreds. I have no love for my kind as they see to prey upon the weak. Again i say i feel no pity for you"

1494916 1494770

"Fear has nothing to do with dying alone. It's the feeling of emptiness and unachievement." Epilogue said as she went back to digging with her cousin.

"So hybrids are frowned at by diamond dogs sort of like dragons frown upon vegetarians, eh?" Said the questioning voice of a bright sapphire blue dragon. She wasn't all that huge, but she easily towered over everyone else."

"NII-CHAN I FOUND ANOTHER ONE TO COME JOIN!" Yelled a voice only rivaled by that of Luna's royal Canterlot voice.

"Igneous, say hello to Script the annoying runt of the group." Epilogue moaned.

"Getting your slacking A** down here and help. Hello there by the way we got plenty of room if you want to nest or burrow somewhere. I've meet dragons that do both."

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1494987 Razor goes into the forest and decides to just let loose, his bone blades slid from his body and he ran on all fours towards the smell of flesh, channeling his building rage into an unstoppable bloodlust "Gruuuaaaaargh!"

"Haha! You show great wisdom diamond dog and wish to call you freind."
Igneous laughed heartily again.
"Hello little one! It is good to meet you! I however am no dragon my father had mearly adopted me at an age much younger than your own. If you so wish however i too will assist with your dig."

"I perfer nesting thanks. Il be cutting some of the trees and then possibly help build paths to the next town over. I'm Siluette, and I said that out loud because it's true. Carnavores and herbivores have never agreed." Siluette said as she swiped her long blade like tail over the nearest section of trees the cut like butter. Removing the stumps and rearranging the trees a bit, she finished a sizably large nest.

"Like wise igneous." She said continuing her dig.

Script had started digging as well dropping a humongous metal ball. Orcnium momentarily the most durable and hardest metal on earth. It would take 18 times the amount of heat the us produced at the core to melt the stuff yet somehow the large female diamond dog cut out a chunk and ate it like it was ice cream being scooped from a bowl. She went to work digging at three times the space Notes and Epilogue were.

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1495062>>1495005 Razor comes back from the forest dragging a quartet of dead Manticores to the village by their tails, their death was obvious from the gashes in their skulls and cuts peppering their bodies

1495163>>1495158
"Aha! The fruits of your rage have produced a good hunt i see! A truly glorius meal is to be had in thanks of razors combat prowess!"
picking up one of the trees silhouette had cut down he brought over by the manticores.
"Fellow draconian will you assist igneous in preparing this wood for feasting upon the meal this fine specimen has brought us carnivores!"

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1495340 Razor looks at the lizardman and grunts, dropping off his catch and going home, slamming the door, while saying "Respect the dead"

"Razors outburst confuses igneous. I hold no higher respect than for those i have slain. Most of which have acheived great seats of honor among my memories and i never forget a kill. Razors ill temper is beginning to annoy igneous."

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1495452 A small Manticor pup is seen in his window, then it becomes obzious why he is so upset, he killed a family... and he only did it so that he would be rid of his anger

"I don't see why he's so unfriendly after a hunt but will do." Siluette said letting off a flame onto the tree.

"... it appears razor had let his rage get the better of him and led to making a decision he regrets. Igneous sees this as a fine lesson to be learnt. One that igneous had learnt himself many a year ago. Haha! These noble mantocores have given up their lives for this cause let us hope he learns from it. Now let us celebrate their death by feasting upon their corpse huzzah!"
Igneous yelled out as he used his claw to slice open the belly of the manticore.

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1495547 The manticore begins to bawl, and Razor gives him a bottle of milk "...I'll takecare of you... don't cry...I'll name you murphy"

"If the hybrid wishes to sulk for unfounded reasons then it appears it is up to us to indulge upon the fruits of his labor before it is allowed to spoil."

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1495583 Razor has already ate his fill from the wierd chicken snake thing he killed, what was it again? he could never remember its name, and decided to stay in his house unless if asked for, or if the village needs food

"Haha, i see the hybrid has chosen to adopt a beast companion! Come hybrid feast upon your kill and show thy enemy the respect it deserves by not letting its body go to waist!"

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1495640 "I will not feed upon the parents of the young I have adopted, that would be cruel, How would you feel if someone killed your parents and ate them, then took you in their home, you'd be pretty damn terrified at this cubs age!"

" yum." Siluette and the others exclaimed as the raw meat was dispensed with a sickeningly delicious aroma.

"It is a beast companion there are few other ways to obtain one. And that did actually happen to me yes and i was terrified at the time. However igneous grew to kill his owner and am terrified no more huzzah!"
Igneous yelled as he bit off another mouthful of manticore meat.

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1495708 The cub got sick at the sight of his family being mutilated, and Razor takes him to a stone bed he carved next to his in case of visitors "Here Murphy, I won't let the scary ones hurt you..."

"Haha! Truly a most ironic statement coming from the champion of this feast! Igneous revels in the fear that he causes from my mere presence. A sign of a great warrior! Especially when the local authorities can never find a real reason to arrest igneous! Ahahahaha!"
Igneous cut off another large strip of meat to cook over the fire.
"Mighty beasts i show you my gratitude in sacrificing your bodies for myself and my freinds enjoyment and consumption!"

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1495862 Razor shuts the window and covers it with tar, soundproofing it, as he went to comfort his adoptive young

1495658>>1495874
"Hmmm... truly a shame such a warrior cannot bring himself to enjoy the life and power he has acheived through dedication. Come silhouette try this tenderloin strip that i have lightly cooked it is most delicious! "

"That I shall." Siluette said without resistance. Taking the strip she took a bite before practicully swallowing the rest whole.

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1495921 A note slips under the door and goes to Igneous 'There is a difference between enjoying life and power from dedication... and being a monster that revels in others pain, I can see that you are getting dangerously close to that fine line, be wary, as it is nigh impossible to go back'

"Haha! A most enjoyable companion indeed! Tell me of the life of a sapphire dragon i have yet to meet one of your kind in my travels and am most interested in learning of you."

The note is sent back now reading:
"You have offended me dog as you mistake igneous for one that takes enjoyment from the pain of others. Igneous is a defender of the weak and wishes no harm unto those undeserving. The fear i talk of is that of my stature and ability as it is only natural to fear those with great strength but i seek to cause fear even more so in those who have reason to fear igneous! This is easier to do when most fear igneous to begin with. Hold thy tongue dog less you incur my wrath!"

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1496074 Razor sighs "felt the same way... hope he doesn't go too far... poor bastard..."

"My kind are usually, because of us being perfectly sized for it and all, are mainly used to birth egg after egg. As such most of us are used as sex slaves I of course was to young so I never was "used" per say. I escaped a day before the were going to mark me to one of those filthy black dragon's hydra pets. Used as a breeding tool. Because we can be easily burnt and can't fly we normally can't fight back." Siluette said a disgusted look on her face.

bjornicorn
Group Admin

Razor puts Murphy to bed and goes to gather some plants, as new inhabitants may need vegetation in their diet to stay healthy

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 150