RP R us 94 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 150 )
  • Viewing 101 - 150 of 150
bjornicorn
Group Admin

1499507 [What? what did I do? he has weaknesses, get him near order and he can't do shit, i did not mean to offend you, friend and I am sorry]

id just like to state that i just made myself look like a total jackass just now and want to apologize for my outburst you didnt mean to offend me and i was stressed for other reasons so again im sorry about all this and i acted immaturely

"Hmm. don't you worry small one, we shall have you free." she said kissing it.

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1501291 Raphael was a little offended "Small?" He always thought his little buddy was pretty huge... this event emasculates him thoroughly, however the kiss felt really nice... his boner pulled a pheonix and slapped her slightly in the face, earning another jolt of pleasure as it touched her lovely lips, he felt the need to rut her mouth till he cum into her throat, but fought it back, wanting to enjoy the show...oh dear god what a show... he had never seen a woman so flexible before, he unwittingly sent chaos to his already massive cock, making it grow to the point that it hit the floor

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1500680 [I was worried i had damaged our friendship in someway, so this is actually welcome news, and also, while he can go overkill like that, he'd mostly just use his chaos to even the playing field by making himself your size and making Barry proportionate to himself anyway, he hates fighting dirty like that, i just wanted to do the same with my OC you did with yours here>>1499401, I meant no offence]

"Oh, ok you may wanna control that," Emily stated before shrinking it back to it's original size and continuing the show.

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1505077 Raphael blushes and summons his least favorite possession, the Order collar, it generated pure order and forced it into him, putting him in minor agony but cancelling out his powers for the next hour, he then removed it and watched the show, oh wow, how'd she even reach there?!

Emily giggled at Raphael blushing before she walked up to him, "Well, you know what comes next," she stated before dropping to her knees and engulfing his dick with her mouth.

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1505452 Raphael briefly spasmed as the pleasure took him, he rocked his hips gently to her sucking his manhood "oh yeah... just like that..." Raphael has worked on his endurance since last time, 'Emily will have to work for it now' raphael muses as he enjoys his oral treatment

As Emily bobbed her head, she started to squeeze his balls, as she deepthroated him to almost impossible lengths before spluttering as she deepthroated too deep.

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1505662 Raphael stopped his thrusting and pulled out, looking at her in concern "You okay?"

"*Cough* sure i'm fine," she said nonchalantly before continuing to suck him off while he fondled her breasts.

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1505738 Raphael shrugged, assuming she'd tell him if he hurt her and kept letting her suck him, his shaft not even a quarter of the way near cumming

Emily, started to bob faster as she poured her magic into her saliva to keep the feeling of a blowjob on his shaft before letting Raphael suck on her nipples
[it's funny, we're probably gonna turn every thread into an NSFW thread at this rate]

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1505762 [...maybe we should not do that, it is kind of rude...:rainbowderp:]
Raphael sucked torrents from her breasts, drinking his fill and then some

[true, but it is fun is it not?]
Emily just moaned as he suckled on her breasts as she rubbed his head as if he was a child.

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1505794 Raphael keeps drinking the milk, determined to get his wife to cum for once as he drank gallon after gallon of milk from her, also reveling in the sweet taste

Emily, starting to get close to the edge got up and sat on his lap, grinding her hips back and forth as his shaft entered her womanhood, groaning she finally cummed but not before making Raph cum before her.

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1505889 Raph smiled "Heh, i finally got you to cum..." Raphael pulled out his manhood wondering if his seed will take

(Dude, i'm gonna make my new thread have one more person and is set 12 years after these events so i'm transgerring over to the new one.)

bjornicorn
Group Admin

(Because he just made her pregnant and the there son is 11)

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1505936 (What is his name?)

(I'm thinking purity, you know because chaos and order = purity)

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1505949 (Cool, wanna give him power over both order and chaos, AKA make an official gary Stu?)

(Nah man, just like, the same as Caleb but with light chaos and order powers like the flash and hellfire but not Interdimensional travel or something, so a toned down mix of order and chaos child.)

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1505961 (Cool, less haters)

(Eeyup, Also he has white hair, golden eyes, a grey trench coat and a top-hat and monocle, his skin color is pure pale white and he wears a red shirt with the words :Tear up a storm, written on while having shin pads elbow pads, greaves and gloves made of adamantium and has a MP5 Heckler & Koshe SMG with him so he doesn't have to summon the gun, his shoes are grey.)

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1505987 [Nice, can he earn a keyblade? Kingdom hearts is badass]

(Yeah, but he forges it out of red matter)

bjornicorn
Group Admin

(When he cuts something it goes boom.)

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1506013 [after theatrically sliding apart with red electricity, of course!]

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1506033 [You gonna reply on the thread or what? I am getting antsy waiting!]

"well that was nice," said Emily with a sigh of happiness, "How did we meet again?" she asked with a frown.

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1506053 "i was doing my latest gig and you knocked me out and raped me"

"Or attempted to," she stated as she remembered before she got dressed in a white singlet and grey cargo pants while wearing the arm and leg gear from a suit of armor including the pouldrons.

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1506062 Raphael laughed heartily, then got in his business clothes and medallion, hetossed some pregnant lady food at his wife "You may crave that"

"You going to work?" she asked while looking at the susnset

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1506082 "Yeah,in about" Raphael checks the timer "Two hours"

"Can i come as well, i gotta get a job with security," she asked as she started to change the armor the arm and leg pieces from the space marines(good guys not bad) and painted them gold and putting on a Mark IIV Aquila helmet.

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1506102 raphael smiles "With a body like yours you should be a stripper"

"Thanks but I prefer to only show you my body," she said slyly before she summoned a AK47 with a bayonet and acog scope with extended mags, and a M1911 pistol with explosive rounds, "I'm ready when you are," she stated as she hugged Raph.

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1506108 raphael shrugs and teleports them to the party spot and goes to start the party

Emily just takes her place outside the door and start's letting certain people in, The party inside was getting crowded but that didn't matter because this was a rave.

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1506125 Raphael pulls out all the stops at this party, cakes so huge you could live in them, dancing bison, everything was at this party! Raphael decided it was missing one thing, and brought in Emily after sealing the door

"Hello hun," said Emily as she was brought inside. "is there something wrong," she asked.

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1506143 Raphael smiled "Yes, you are not having a good time! NOW PARTY ON SEXY LADY!" raphael pushed her into the party croud after smacking her hot ass

Emily just blushed as she went to find the punch bowl and fighting her way through the crowd, "well well well, what have we here, another one of those horrid freaks," A voice behind Emily stated before she was shoved onto the ground from behind, "Hey watch it bud," she growled at the group in front of her, "Or what," Said a pony.

• Viewing 101 - 150 of 150