Children of the Night 445 members · 40 stories
Comments ( 11 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 11
Lilith911
Group Admin

So... What qualifies you to be one of the children of the night?

Personally, I love Luna, I love the song, I am mostly nocturnal, and I'm crazy :pinkiecrazy:
Your turn :duck:

Moniker
Group Admin

1369899 You like Princess Luna over princess Celestia, and would rather disobey Princess Celestia if it meant keeping Luna safe.

spider8itch
Group Contributor

1369899 I am Luna's Guard Dog.

Moniker
Group Admin

1369993 Cool. I am her entertainers.

Nocturnal, of course. Always have been. Plus I love bats. Does Luna need a science advisor?

I am nocturnal by nature and by choice. During the night no pony is there to interrupt me when I work and only those who love the night like I do know who I am. One of my favorite hobbies is stargazing when I'm out of the city.

1369899 Because I am a freak of nature, and you know what they say about us freaks....:applejackconfused:

1369899 Luna is best princess. I will forever serve her.

Because the night has fascinated me since a kid. All those stars comets and constellations makes me feel calm and happy and content

She healed me with her lullaby. I was having an anxiety attack and her song started playing, calming me down. Since then I have been one of her children of the night.

I am fascinated by astronomy and my favorite holiday is Halloween. I would be her student if she would let me. :pinkiehappy:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 11