The Destiny Clan 567 members · 75 stories
Comments ( 13 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 13

I started playing Destiny 1 again after a long hiatus. My clan is TH3 FORGOT3N oN35 and the clan is fairly active. I will be playing a Titan and Hunter using the mission order found hear https://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyTheGame/comments/54jxtl/every_destiny_mission_in_order_of_occurrence/, and hope that some of you will join me for Strikes, Crucible and Raids. I also have a Warlock in case you are in need of that.

PM me if you plan to do any raids, I will be happy to pop over and kick some flank! Titan0151

Thanks. Will let you know when I get to them.

I live in PNW and play during the day.

I am usually on at night, NAEastern. But will see what I can do.

Cool. We can set up a time we will both be there. I am LPing the Titan (in case you care about that).

I haven't been on Destiny or in a successful raid since Destiny 2 started, but I still remember how to tackle the first game raids, and I've beaten each of them. I always enjoyed attacking the bosses in the Court of Oryx. Consider me interested. Msg Autobot Airwave when you are free; my days are wide open until I can get a job.

Firday and Saturday are your best bets with me! I main my Titan, but my Hunter is me secondary.

Forgot to let you all know that my user name is lunar-walker on psn.

Well that kills any idea of me being able to play alongside you, I have D1 on xbox only.

Sorry. But if you watch my LP and let me know how I'm doing, that would also help a lot.:pinkiehappy:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 13