The Destiny Clan 567 members · 75 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5

I have kinda an interesting idea for a fallout Equestria sized crossover between destiny and mlp. Something to really capture the theme, but I need someone to help me figure out the lore. I'm no expert in Destiny lore, but I just played through the campaign in destiny 2 and I had a massive inspiration I want to act on quick.

Any lore experts that can talk to me so I can bounce ideas off of you?

Depending on the efforts and who does what, I'll be more than happy to credit people or even hand over the story to someone who might to it better than me.

But I have a few good ideas to merge the themes and translate the world of Destiny into mlp.

Anything specific? Like weapon histories, boss histories, character histories?

I'm thinking total overhaul. I have a pre-existing story unrelated to anything that would work perfectly to inch things forward, but the problem is that I don't know the history in Destiny. But I'm planning on essentially merging the idea of The Elements of Harmony into the traveler, even working out a potential about the traveler itself was this being of higher order and essentially came to the land that is Equestria in order to absorb the elements, Ascend specific individuals and provide the light to any who would bring danger to this new world. However, what do I have planned requires a little bit of wiggle room that I'm not sure exists in the world of Destiny. However, it should be well worth talking about if you're interested.

Just like with Fallout Equestria, there needs to be a little bit of give and take on both sides. But we are after all adapting a game specifically to MLP and not the other way around.

I was big into the lore for D1, but unfortunately im not good at remembering things, nor do i remember how to access the grimiore cards from D1, if we even still can. I would recommend checking out my name is byf on youtube, hes a huge lore channel for Destiny and covers both D1 and D2, and also has a compressed lore video for both games if you dont feel like sitting through all his videos(its still an hour and a half long though, be warned).

That does help, I could use a link though.

But Specifically I'm looking for very detailed things like how did Earth go from 1000 nations, 7 billion people, to "the last city" and three races of people?

The game is backed to the brim full of ruined cities of ancient earth, they even have cars and buildings till set up as if life suddenly just stopped. Like the Rapture came through and took everyone in an instant.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5