The Destiny Clan 567 members · 75 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6

Halp.

Okay, now that I'm done with that... I'm purely posting this to see if anyone here is actually willing to help (I feel like trash asking but whatever) I'm getting some money towards the end of the month and if anyone minds like, helping me get Forsaken now (because waiting fucking SUCKS) I'll repay whoever as much as I can at the end of the month (Will be like, 3-ish bucks short tops unless the money falls out). If none of you can help, that's fine, I just want to ask and see. I also don't want to just hope someone comes along and gets it for me out of the kindness of their heart (LMAO like that would happen for me of all people) because it feels cheap/wrong.

Sorry I had to have my mother help me buy it... but if your Xbox one I'm at 50 with light 502 all ready so I can help you with bosses and higher level stuff that pops you can't kill.

Ps4 mate, oh well.

Best advice do patrols and adventures till soft loot cap is hit 480 to 500 then start on the quests so you get rewards above 500 you'll need them.

Will do, when I finally get the DLC

sorry man, can't help with the buying ,but I can help you with missions once you get it add me on PS4
my gamer tag is:phil_eagle

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6