The Destiny Clan 567 members · 75 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5

Ok based on the recent Destiny 2 event's I agree. #removeeveverse if you don't know what I mean look at the forms or YouTube

The shits I give about complaints are nil, it's primarily asethetic based stuff in her shop anyways and you can buy XP boosting tokens to get the engrams faster for crying out loud. People need to quit complaining so much, at least its not literally PtW like RoI had at one point. "Oh no, event specific aesthetics!"

Except the throttled the experience system so the faster you gained it the less you got, the three of coins they released actually is broken and stops you from getting any exotic drops, and the where looking to hire someone to help plan making the game pay to win. As in future top tire gear was to be in eververse shop or in pay access nondrop loot items. And when they say they fix something and are lessening to us they do underhanded tactics.
Like when the removed the experience throttle they changed the light engram experience goal to 160,000 experience doubling it from its original bar. They are being as bad if not worse then EA they are just being more sneaky about it.

The want to make them non-cosmetic. Look it's not just me the forms are a flood with a call for the end of eververs and if you look it up you find that they are trying to shift it to the primary loot source.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5