The Destiny Clan 567 members · 75 stories
Comments ( 22 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 22

So I just defeated The Black Garden, So now I am curious at what levels did you guys beat it. Also what level gear did you use? I used really under leveled gear the lowest being level 11 chest and highest being a level 18 titan mark. hope you guys post.

6024097 I defeated the black garden back before the taken King expansion came out, where the level cap was at 34.

I think I was around level 25 or 30 when I beat the black garden as a blade dancer with a scout rifle, sniper and rocket launcher (All blue)

Edit: The blade dancer was much stronger back then. :ajsleepy:

Indeed! Even though it was tedious somewhat, the thrill of almost dying to the minds just to regen the health and go back out and empty my auto rifles clip into them once more was fun! (not to mention the times when I almost ran out of ammo.)

Yeah my super was really useless because I was a striker, and i was not getting close enough to the minds to use it. as i said i had really low gear and I started at very high end level 19 and finished at low end level 21

god i dont remember, its been 3 years. i think i was lv 18? one of the most intense fights of my destiny career. i do remember my first nightfall tho. lv 24, sepiks with void burn, day 2 of destiny. spent 3 hours on that fucker. got icebreaker out of my legendary engram reward. never got anything higher than blue from an engram after that until they patched rahool.

back when lv 28-30 were considered top tier players. ah those were the days....

as i said in an earlier comment i was about middle of the bar when i fought and damn the minds took forever

oh yeah it was a hard fight. great way to end the main story imo. hope D2 does us right tho. i want endgame content to keep me around

y'know i think i may have had it like you did because i so accidentally nerfed myself by using under powered gear the only thing that was my level was my ghost's shell

agreed it looks like it ought to be good considering how they are changing the sub classes. y'know they might've done that as dlc to see how people would accept it before they put it in D2

nvm that seems like they only had the nightmare mode

Most my gear was tire but first was lvl 18

tire? did you mean higher?

yeah my weapons were an auto rifle with fairly good impact , a sniper rifle with good damage and reload, and a rocket launcher that took about a 1/5 of a minds health

i still don't understand could you explain what tir is

Comment posted by Gundamdragon deleted Jul 17th, 2017

Tir mean the gear for a level so your ten a and all your gear requires level ten to wear that's on tir. I'm sure I'm miss spelling it.

OH! That's what i thought you meant it's spelled tier. but yeah i was a little below yours and really under powering myself compared to my level

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 22