The Destiny Clan 567 members · 75 stories
Comments ( 14 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 14

As the title points out I'm bored. I've done everything I could at this point. So I'm up for anything except Trials of T-bags. I'll carry you through Aksis phase 2 if you have it,help you do BS,or join any Year 1&2 raids you plan on doing. Available Saturday & Sunday 5-10 PM. GT:Hydraslayer1000

I've never bothered with the Trials since I'm a casual player. I'm sure casual players never win at such battles. and, since clans are basically needed for Raids, never bothered with those either, especially since no one wants to team up with someone without a headset. (Or much of anything, for that matter; even in strikes, there's little teamwork at times.)

5653450 Sunday I know I'll be available. I need help doing Crota's raid.

5653483 Wrath of The Machine just takes a little communication. Plus Aksis phase 2 was solo'd. Everything before that was 2-manned as well. I'll agree with you on the Trials of T-bags and strikes though. It's more over just knowing where the enemy is in Trials,and just being Doomguy in the strikes.

5653450 I'm available whenever you're willing to do Crota. On Xbox-1.

5658347 MasonicKnight25

5658350 Sorry but I may not be on. My Internet is on the fritz right now and I'm waiting for the problem to be solved. If you're tired of waiting for me,you can try doing what this guy did in his speedrun video. He still technically does it all.

5658508 ..... okay that's part of my problem. I don't have the Raze Lighter.

5658520 You don't need it. See left lamp on the other side of the bridge part? Hide behind that,take your time if you need to,and you home free. Also if you can't jump across like he did then here's an alternative.

5658556 No I mean to at least GET ME to the end of the abyss section which IS SUCH A FUCKING PAIN IN THE ASS.

5658558 Oh you're having a problem with that? Yeah just use Embrace the Void,The hunger and max your discipline. The thralls and knights will become made of air at that point. At the very last bit jump on the rock to the left of where you activate the lamp. Or the rock to the right of it.

As for titan and hunter,just get to the 2nd lamp and jump on the rock behind it. Afterwards blink or catapult up as close as you can and use your super. No more thralls shall attack you until you activate the abyss bridge. Also I cannot get online,damn service providers are as good as the the matchmaking of Destiny.

5658655 I'm a Sunbreaker Titan so I'll go with what you just said. Basically yeah the lantern shit is my main issue.

5658665 You don't have striker's super available? Well I think if you have Suncharge you should be able to duplicate the effects of Bladedancer's super. Though you only have to turn in a few bounties to unlock the super of any subclass.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 14