Call of Duty 298 members · 46 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6
Luz

DAAAmn. I am saying it.

This game is actually pretty good

Haven't started the campaign though, just played around 40 mins of multiplayer and loved it. So, what's up? You guys have it already or do you plan to buy it later? Or to pre-order it for the PS4?

I originally plan to get it today. but my parents changed it to Christmas sadly.

Because I need to go to the gamestop store and buy a steam card to put the code on steam and buy it from there...

Ill get it for Christmas cuz I'm to lazy to buy it my self.

I'm not really that big of a COD fan as much as a halo fan but it would have been cool to preorder it. I will get it eventually though but I'm more looking forward to titanfall on the xbox one. I mean seriously, every year they come out with a COD game. But the multiplayer is better than halo so I'll give you that. NOT looking for hate, just my video game opinion. It still is a good game, especially ZOMBIES!!

Well ya see, Battlefield 4.

Got it still trying to beat it, but its basically what you would come to expect from Call of Duty now that it's departed WWII: you know how Einstien once said World War IV would be fought with sticks and stones by that he meant assault rifles, attack dogs, tanks, machine guns, drones, and a giant oribital space station that can only be classified as the Death Star

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6